Sign in to follow this  
louise_pernell

bridesmaid dresses

My sisters - knee lenth silk with a thin chiffon (i think) layer over. Crystal beading on top. Found it at nieman marcuss last call. Since I only have my sister in the bridal party as my MOH, it worked out great. Marked originally at $300, then on sale for $100ish, then a 20% off with additional 20% off promotion they were doing around the holidays..came out for $67. It matches my color to a tee!

IMG00215-20101210-2344.jpg

Another close up pic of the mesh wire like covering on the crystals. very unique, exactly what I wanted :) I tried it on, bbmd her and she approved! my mom jokes around that one day i'm just gonna come home with her dress bought too lol.

IMG00213-20101210-1841.jpg

Originally Posted by sarcrook View Post

I'm pretty sure this is the dress I'm going with - my BM's haven't tried them on yet so I'm hoping they like it.  I think it's perfect..

Bridesmaid Dress.jpg

The dress is too gorgeous! I love the design as well as the color! So so gorgeous. I'm gonna borrow this design for future use.

Love this! Where did you find it??

I'm pretty sure this is the dress I'm going with - my BM's haven't tried them on yet so I'm hoping they like it.  I think it's perfect..

Bridesmaid Dress.jpg

Please do!!  I have been engaged for almost a year and have searched and searched and SEARCHED - I have been looking at Nordstroms thinking I could find something reasonalbe that the girls could wear again...I think I was making it too difficult!  Seriously - I have looked at every designer out there -then I found this thread and saw a designer I hadn't recognized before - saw this dress and thought it was meant to be!!!!!!!!  I think it's PERFECT!!  I hope hope hope it fits the girls well and I hope they like it!! 

Originally Posted by LisaMatterni View Post

Quote:

Bridesmaid Dress.jpg

The dress is too gorgeous! I love the design as well as the color! So so gorgeous. I'm gonna borrow this design for future use.

http://www.lizfields.com/

Click Bridesmaids & Social
Scroll over #362..it's shown in a bright pink..

I'm SO glad you all are loving it as much as I do!!!

Originally Posted by JBean View Post

Love this! Where did you find it??

Quote:

Bridesmaid Dress.jpg