Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Bouquet Starfish backup plan

Ok so we all have read how the starfish didn't quiet make it to the next person in line. SOOO I was thinking why not have a back up plan.. IE, maybe give Maye C. one OR Juan. Both of these people are involved in MANY weddings from the forum, and if worse comes to worse the bride to be can borrow a starfish for the day from one of them.huh.gif??

Gold Star for Tammy She BE thinkin. That is a good idea Tammy so in 3007 when I get married Juan will have my star fish

Tammy funny that you say this, because Juan was joking around with me saying that he should have a DW starfish! I think he wanted one to keep though! lol!

Natalie he said the same thing to me.. :-) He deserves one.. Hmm Maybe I'll send him one in hopes to bribe him to get my pictures done quicker.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
lol he'll end up with 10 starfish.. lol
lol!!! I agree!! I promised him I wouldn't bug him but this sucks just waiting, I think I'm going to have to write at least one email!! I'm trying to think of songs right now for both slide shows. He told me it would take him 45 days until I see pics!! That seems like forever!! When are yours expected to get to you?