Photo

Pash Problems ... WE'RE REORDERING PASH'S - anyone else interested?

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#91 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:28 PM

Okay, here are the colours I am thinking about, our colours are Pink and Brown, with accents of Ivory. Do I get a mix of these three colours or do you think people would not want these colours? I need help. Ladies, what do you think?

Pink
    Click the image to open in full size.

Brown

Ivory

#92 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:30 PM

okay, just re-read and saw the pics, I think I would either get all 3 or just the pink & ivory.

I want to make sure I have colors that will go with what people are wearing and I know I personally tend to wear black over brown almost always, but thats me, I almost never wear brown, but I'm sure some of your guest will or will wear something that goes with brown.

Now I feel like I need a color too, black, white, &

#93 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:34 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jilly76
        okay, just re-read and saw the pics, I think I would either get all 3 or just the pink & ivory.

I want to make sure I have colors that will go with what people are wearing and I know I personally tend to wear black over brown almost always, but thats me, I almost never wear brown, but I'm sure some of your guest will or will wear something that goes with brown.

Now I feel like I need a color too, black, white, &
        What are your wedding colours?

I think most of my friends would and do wear brown, I know I have worn a lot more of it this year than any other year.

Huh, I am lost, what does everyone else think about the brown?

#94 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
        • 4,979 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:36 PM

Haha!! I suck with colours... unless it's neutrals! lol And I'm not so sure that counts...
          Happily Married since May 9, 2008
          Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#95 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
          • 4,979 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:38 PM

Oops, I should read the rest of the posts before I post! lol.

Julie, I think the colours you have chosen are great! They go really well together, and there's something there for everyone. How many of each were you thinking of getting?

#96 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:41 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
              Oops, I should read the rest of the posts before I post! lol.

Julie, I think the colours you have chosen are great! They go really well together, and there's something there for everyone. How many of each were you thinking of getting?
              Well, I need 25. I have 21 girls for sure, and 2 maybe's, so maybe I will get 26 to make it an even number. I will get 8 of each, and then 2 extra pink since is our main colour. BUT, if my BM's are wearing Pink, what colour would go best with their dresses? Chocolate or Ivory?

#97 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
              • 4,979 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:45 PM

Umm, I think ivory would go best with the pink dresses. Just to lighten everything up. The chocolate brown would look really nice too though.

#98 -Kate-

-Kate-
                • VIP Member
                • 7,676 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:46 PM

I think you should get all three. If your BM are wearing pink, why don't you buy one ivory and one brown? They can decide who wants what and trade.

BTW: I checked the site and I want 40 RD (red).

#99 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,347 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:05 PM

For color selections, I'm going to order our wedding colors (light blue and fuschia). Even tho I know the women won't probably be wearing clothes the day of the wedding that would match this, I still think that if it gets chilly they will use them that evening, and once they get home with them, they will probably use them even more because they'll have their full wardrobe to match them with.

I also figure that even though I'll have them kind of slung/tied around the dinner chairs, people can swap back and forth to get the colors they want too.

Julie--- I think the 3 colors look great together and you could use any of the colors for the BM's....

Jilly--- If you're ordering black and white, choose the third color to match one of your wedding colors and then you won't go wrong. :)

If you guys send me a PM with your addresses and quantities/colors (if you've already posted them just now, I'll pull the info from here), I'll put together a spreadsheet that can be used in the email to place the order. Also, if you have a large enough quantity and want it shipped to you direct (instead of re-shipping through Ann), make a note of that in the PM also. Once I get all the order information together (cut-off date of Sunday night!), I'll get together with Ann and the guy at the company so we can place the order...

#100 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
                    • 4,979 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:08 PM

What about payment? how does that work?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users