Sign in to follow this  
starchild

Italy?

I lived in Italy as well - and traveled pretty extensively throughout Europe.. Becks has some really good points to consider (esp re: Naples :)

but the Amalfi Coast is incredibly stunning

and so is the Lake Region to the north

if you're looking for something along the sea, another option to check out is Portofino

so many fabulous options!

I'm happy to help too, if you have any questions :)

Ive stayed in Italy for several months and traveled to all the "Bigger cities" For something like a renewal of vows, I would suggest somewhere outside of a big city, something more rustic. Alot of those cities have villas just outside of cities but still with that romantic country side feeling, so your kinda getting the best of both worlds. What a super idea they have! Tell them congrats!

jamy, i put all my italy photos into picasa albums for you and im emailing them and will tell you more in the email, but theres a wonderful villa in capri (which i know your parents love) called villa eva. the owners speak english well and its a stunning property, and not too far from the famous blue grotto. feel free to forward the photo albums on to your parents, i'm including albums from capri/anacapri, florence, rome, pompeii, venice and urbino (where i actually lived).