Photo

Need to make a decision!! Suggestions appreciated!! :)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
  • 829 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 08:59 PM

Hi there - I am new to this site, but I am so excited to get input from other DW brides!! :)

We are planning for the end of June - and have narrowed down between Iberostar Dominicana and Grand Palladium Punta Cana. We want to do a Renewal of the Vows ceremony and get the legal stuff done before we go, however I have not been able to find any information on ROV packages at either resort. I have tried emailing but have not heard back yet.

Does any one know anything about these two and their ROV packages (or other wedding packages). We have a group of 20 and our only main concerns are a beach ceremony set-up and dinner for our guests.

I hope to decide soon, so ANY information about booking or working with the resorts would be so helpful!

Thanks!! :)

#2 pujbride19

pujbride19
    • 57 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:43 PM

sungoddess,
      I am not sure about the Renewal of Vows at the Iberostar Dominicana, but I can tell you that the full wedding package is $1600. That price is for 20 people (dinner, cake, champagne, etc.). I would imagine that the ROV is less because you won't need the judge. I have been in touch with Yoselina, the WC at the Iberostar Dom., and she always responds within a day or two. Try emailing her at iberostar.dom-pc@iberostar.com.do if you haven't already.

Hope this helps!

#3 pujbride19

pujbride19
      • 57 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:43 PM

sungoddess,
        I am not sure about the Renewal of Vows at the Iberostar Dominicana, but I can tell you that the full wedding package is $1600. That price is for 20 people (dinner, cake, champagne, etc.). I would imagine that the ROV is less because you won't need the judge. I have been in touch with Yoselina, the WC at the Iberostar Dom., and she always responds within a day or two. Try emailing her at iberostar.dom-pc@iberostar.com.do if you haven't already.

Hope this helps!

#4 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
        • 829 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 10:03 PM

Great! I just sent an email - I hope I hear back.
          Thanks again!

#5 hollym

hollym
          • 62 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:48 AM

In case Yoselina hasn't gotten back to you yet, I've attached the package she sent me. I'm doing the same thing in the same place in January! Keep your eye open for pictures later!

Attached Files

mattandhollytietheknot.com

#6 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
            • 5,649 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 01:38 AM

I don't know if you've been to this site already, but I think you will find palladiumaddict.net a useful resource for info on any of the Grand Palladium resorts. Best of luck with your planning! :)

#7 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
              • 829 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:53 AM

Thanks so much for the information!!

Hollym - I am unable to open the document as I am new, and have not made enough posts. Is there any way you can tell me the costs - and how many people dinner is for? You may be able to pm me also. Thanks so much!!

#8 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
                • 829 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:57 AM

p.s. Kathy - that site is great!! It has all of the information I was looking for! :)

#9 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                  • 5,649 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 04:53 PM

Awesome, glad I could help!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users