Real Touch Peonies & Hydrangeas

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 classadiva

classadiva
  • 685 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:12 AM

Hi,

I have decided to order real touch flowers for my bridal party but have not seen any peonies or hydrangeas on any of the sites I have visited in researching real touch flowers. Specifically I am looking for hot pink/fushia colored flowers pehaps mixed with some light pink. Has anyone purchased real touch peonies or hydrangeas for their bouquets or centerpieces? If so...from where? All ideas apreciated. Thanks.

#2 EmmaGaussoin

EmmaGaussoin
    • 203 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 03:14 PM

Accessories has a huge selection of real touch flowers. Not a whole lot of color choices for peonies but I saw some light pink real touch hydrangeas. There are plenty of other hot pink flowers though.

#3 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
      • 762 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:37 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by classadiva
        Hi,

I have decided to order real touch flowers for my bridal party but have not seen any peonies or hydrangeas on any of the sites I have visited in researching real touch flowers. Specifically I am looking for hot pink/fushia colored flowers pehaps mixed with some light pink. Has anyone purchased real touch peonies or hydrangeas for their bouquets or centerpieces? If so...from where? All ideas apreciated. Thanks.
        This is the site that I am using for my flowers and they have both the peonies and hydrangeas on the site here Silk Wedding Flowers, Silk Bridal Bouquets, Silk Flowers I don't know if they are the colors you are looking for but they have really nice bouquets on the site for very reasonable!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users