Photo

Activities/ Excursions in La Romana

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 nsimpson

nsimpson
  • 325 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 12:57 AM

Has anyone gathered any information regarding activities or excursions in La Romana, Dominican Republic? I'm considering organizing a group excursion and thought that I would fish for some ideas. I'm most interested in arranging a catermaran type trip where people can sort of sit back and enjoy the water/scenery. Any other ideas out there?
    Love is a wonderful thing!
    Nadia and SergeSeptember 2010

#2 KPEG

KPEG
    • 267 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 01:45 PM

I am hoping to plan a group excursion too, but I have no idea what everyone could do together. Last time a few of us were on a catamaran, we got sick. This time we are going to skip it (or bring lots of gravol!) or try something that will be good for a baby too. My group ranges from 8 mos old to 60 y/o! Let me know what you find though! thx.

#3 nsimpson

nsimpson
      • 325 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:51 AM

LOL- thanks! I know that there aren't too many DLR brides out there but I figured you never know who has information about what! So we may get lucky and have someone point us in the right direction or speak about some personal experiences with excursions in La Romana!

#4 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
        • 2,424 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:03 PM

I have been in contact with seavis, they are located right in bayahibe so its an easy walk to their boats, plus if you do a private tour they will pick you up right at dreams. Just email on what you are looking for, they are very quick to respond and are very flexible in what you want. I will mostly likely be doing a private tour at sunset to Saona Island by speed boat with dinner on beach.

#5 KPEG

KPEG
          • 267 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:03 PM

Looks good Dolphinluck. Thanks for the link! I like that they are insured and licenced.

#6 nsimpson

nsimpson
            • 325 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 08:31 PM

Dolphinluk - thanks so much for this! They look to be VERY professional and the trip descriptions are quite nice. I will try and contact them and see what happens.

Thanks again!

#7 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
              • 2,424 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:11 PM

If you guys have not contact they yet, i just want to let you know that Alexander from Seavis just told me that they are now offering a sunset cruise from 6pm-10pm on their catamaran that will sail around the bay. There is an open bar, dance floor and music on board, so now i am thinking of doing this for the rehearsal dinner.

#8 La Romana Stacey

La Romana Stacey
                • 107 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 02:17 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by dolfinluck
                  If you guys have not contact they yet, i just want to let you know that Alexander from Seavis just told me that they are now offering a sunset cruise from 6pm-10pm on their catamaran that will sail around the bay. There is an open bar, dance floor and music on board, so now i am thinking of doing this for the rehearsal dinner.
                  This sounds great! Do you know how much it will cost?

#9 nsimpson

nsimpson
                  • 325 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 04:54 PM

I agree with Stacey, this sounds wonderful! Dolfinluck, did he quote any prices to you?

#10 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
                    • 653 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 07:24 PM

Ooh, I'd love to know the price as well.

Anyone know if they do 'snuba' too? (snorkeling/scuba diving - you don't need to be certified, just take an oxygen line down)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users