Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
angitalia23

Dreams Menu Choices

Recommended Posts

Hi Laides, I am interested in hearing some feedback about menu options. At this point im not positive if we will be able to do a site visit to taste the food. We are looking for a sit down dinner (4course).

 

I would appreciate any comments/suggestions...I have heard good things about the food, im just a little intimidated to make a choice w/o a tasting.

 

THANKS Bunches!

 

monkey.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what we are trying for our tasting:

 

Appetizers

- Carpaccio of scallop and Salmon served with lime and Shallot vinaigrette

- Portobello in a puff pastry shell with balsamic vinaigrette

 

Salads

Spinach and lettuce salad with warm Goat cheese Crouton

Tomato salad with basil and black Olives

 

Entrees

Penne with Provencal sauce serve with shrimp and grill scallop

Sea bass feuillete served fresh asparagus and Portobello mushroom and Blanc sauce

Surf & Turf

 

Dessert

Chocolate mousse cake

Timbale of with and dark chocolate served with vanilla sauce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA View Post
This is what we are trying for our tasting:

Appetizers
- Carpaccio of scallop and Salmon served with lime and Shallot vinaigrette
- Portobello in a puff pastry shell with balsamic vinaigrette

Salads
Spinach and lettuce salad with warm Goat cheese Crouton
Tomato salad with basil and black Olives

Entrees
Penne with Provencal sauce serve with shrimp and grill scallop
Sea bass feuillete served fresh asparagus and Portobello mushroom and Blanc sauce
Surf & Turf

Dessert
Chocolate mousse cake
Timbale of with and dark chocolate served with vanilla sauce
the chocolate mousse is amazing and we had the sea bass and it was really good...just one thing kate...i think if you opt not to have a dessert and instead just a cake you can lower your per person cost...with all the courses the dessert and the cake was way too much food and we are bog eaters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we are going to go buffett style which they wont do tastings for but if we do have a tasting for September at our site visit I will definitly let you know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post
the chocolate mousse is amazing and we had the sea bass and it was really good...just one thing kate...i think if you opt not to have a dessert and instead just a cake you can lower your per person cost...with all the courses the dessert and the cake was way too much food and we are bog eaters.
I thought about that but we aren't doing cake. We are having a pie table instead. Once we do the tasting we will probably strike the dessert and just do pie - but I want that mousse!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA View Post
I thought about that but we aren't doing cake. We are having a pie table instead. Once we do the tasting we will probably strike the dessert and just do pie - but I want that mousse!!!
the mousse is REALLY good...are you doing a welcome dinner...you can have the mousse then...or if you want it is usually on the oceana dessert menu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post
the mousse is REALLY good...are you doing a welcome dinner...you can have the mousse then...or if you want it is usually on the oceana dessert menu.
Our welcome dinner is at Mi Casa so we only get one shot with the Dreams menu. Kinda sucks. I'm not opposed to two desserts though!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics

×