Ocean Blue & Sand-Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
863 replies to this topic

#141 AmandaJoS

AmandaJoS
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:58 PM

hello!

I have heard so many good things about this resort and I am very excited for our destination wedding! If anyone has information and pricing on this resort please email me! amandastanga@yahoo.com. It would be very appreciated! 

#142 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
    • 460 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:01 PM

Thanks skygirl, I made it myself! Just played around on word and followed some of the tutorials on the forum and some I found on the web

#143 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
      • 460 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:58 PM

Skygirl,

I do have the package info-- you can give me your email if you want me to forward it to you...

#144 Skygirl

Skygirl
        • 512 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:59 PM

its marina01960@yahoo.com

thanks a bunch jbmarch2012

#145 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
          • 460 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:13 PM

No problem, just sent it... Let me know if you decide to book here. I'm actually between Ocean and the new Now Larimar but waiting on airfare rates to come out next week for April 2012 before I decide... It would be nice to have another bride to plan with if we do end up choosing Ocean!

#146 Skygirl

Skygirl
            • 512 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:15 PM

got the email jbmarch2012. thank you. What email did u use to contact WC?have u narrowed down, what package u r going with?was the communication over the email has been easy?

#147 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
              • 460 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:26 PM

skygirl,

I use this email bodas.hobs@oceanhotels.net to contact the WC, her name is Yinette and she's been great with responding. Most of the time I get a response within a day or 2 from her. I'll probably choose the Ocean Romance package, we're having about 50 guests so for the price and what's included it's the best value for us, plus all the extra pampering helps! Are you looking at other places as well?

#148 Skygirl

Skygirl
                • 512 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by jbmarch2012 

skygirl,

I use this email bodas.hobs@oceanhotels.net to contact the WC, her name is Yinette and she's been great with responding. Most of the time I get a response within a day or 2 from her. I'll probably choose the Ocean Romance package, we're having about 50 guests so for the price and what's included it's the best value for us, plus all the extra pampering helps! Are you looking at other places as well?

Hey,tnx again for the info. I was looking at having it last week of March(when school vacations are over)and it less $, or the first week of april, somewhere around then. Here are my dilemma:I have been looking at Majestic-they often have sale, they usually can be around the same price pp/per room to stay, somewhere around $100 per night/per person so as Ocean. But again if we are booking way in advance, we ar missing out on the sale price i think. I love, love Majestic and its reasonable to stay at. But all there extra fee, really add up. Excellance is great, and to me it seems like they really have the best package for weddings, without hitting u up with all $$, BUT it adults only.I am considering now Ocean Blue, it is a great resort, but sadly to say, i cant seem to find many reviews for weddings.  Jbmarch2012, where will be ur guest flying from?

#149 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
                  • 460 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:11 AM

skygirl,

If you have a facebook account there is a site for ocean blue and sand brides http://www.facebook....?gid=2452842946 and there are plenty of reviews there. I know there're only 2 on here...

I looked into majestic before but you're right about the additional fees they charge, it really gets up there for prices. I didn't research any adults only resorts becasue we definitely have kids coming with us... We originally was going to do March but then moved it because we wanted to avoid the majority of spring breakers... By the way next year the 1st week of April is Easter week and I was told that they raise prices for that week. We're doing the week after Holy week.

Most of my guests would be coming from Philly, JFK or Newark.

#150 Skygirl

Skygirl
                    • 512 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:55 PM

JB, yes i dd see the fb group. but thank you anyways. this forum is sooo addictive. I have spent 3hrs reading it today. brrr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users