Sign in to follow this  
SabBrew

Ocean Blue & Sand-Punta Cana

They are actually the same resort but have different check in desks. There really is no difference at all. I think maybe they just split up the two to make it easier to keep track of visitors and make for an easier check in. IT's the same pool, buildings, restaurants, bars, etc.

OMG... now you got me thinking.. But I think it’s the same resort. Because the website is the same and the pictures are the same... I am going to ask the WC....

on another note: I’m so excited; I think I finally found my resort... Ocean blues rate and wedding packages are Unbeatable... Thank you Ladies for all you help and helpful emails. I really appreciate it and if you need and help let me know.

Hi ladies,

We previously decided on Dreams Palm Beach in Punta Cana. But after having so much trouble getting rates for a departure from Ottawa, we are back at square one. We looked into Ocean Blue & Sand and are really impressed. I read that one of you had the wedding package prices....would it be possible to send it to me by e-mail to mymygagne@gmail.com?

Thanks and happy planning to you all!

MyMy

hi mymygagne i was going to book at dreams punta cana and i agree they were not very good with rates!! ocean blues rates are much more reasonable. the ocean blue and ocean sand are different sides of one resort. In canada they are owned by two different tour operators but that is the only difference, check in..once you are checked in you share all the same resturants. One difference i found was ocean blue was priced cheaper then ocean sand, hope this helps. ambeato have you made up your mind yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheri View Post
Hi ambeato i just sent you the packages i was sent incase you have not gotten them yet those are the 2010 prices hope that helps! i know how hard it is to pick a place but part of the reason we ended up going to ocean blue was the price for the trip. it was really reasonable and priced alot lower then other resorts:) happy planning
Hello,

I am also considering this resort. Would you mind sending me the 2010 prices as well please my email addy is mobetta1908@gmail.com Thanks

Hey Monica,

I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to reply back to your message. I've been super busy but I just sent you an email with the information.. Let me know if you have any questions.. I'll be more than happy to answer them..

congrats ambeato!! what date did you get? i will have to give you my review when i get back only 2 1/2 months to go... i can't beleive how fast it is approching ahhh!! lol