Photo

Newest Updates to Martha Stewart and Sandals, Beaches weddings!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:34 AM

hello !

The Martha Stewartt packages can not be modified- however they are coming out with a floral and accessories catalogue ( hopefully we'll get it within the next couple of weeks! ) where I am told that you can personalize pacakges and also chose your own colors!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Niedertobe
    Thanks for all of the information Jennifer. Are packages only offered with the colors show then? Or can we pick and choose a little?

#22 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
    • 914 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:05 AM

Jennifer, we've booked our Sandals trip for the wedding, but since we booked through a TA, who booked through AirCanada vacations (so many middlemen), I haven't heard from a WC yet. I was under the impression that one would contact me once the trip was booked?

As such, I have a few questions. FI and I are doing this wedding on a budget since we're both finishing up school and are going to have some major debt there. We'd like to do the basic, free MS package. We've already ordered invitations matching the purple flowers, so I hope that will still be available! Anyways, we noticed on the site that the reception is only for 2 people, plus the bride and groom. A CSR that I talked to through their site mentioned that we can expand that to fit more guests. Is that true? If so, what is the cost involved?

Also, do you know what 'scenery' is available at the Sandals regency St. Lucia for the wedding ceremony? We were hoping for an actual beach setting.

ANY information you can provide me will be appreciated.

Thanks!

#23 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
      • 1,047 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:16 PM

Welcome to teh forum!

That's pretty standard for the TA to use a supplier and it isn't what is holding up the WC- the WC will either contact your TA or you -usually within 48 business hrs but it depends on which Sandals you booked-some are busier than others.

The purple flowers will be available! I am not sure if the costs are the same with teh candian brides as they are with the US brides but generally to extend the basic 30 minute reception it is 15.00 per person without extra tables or decorations.

You can get married anywhere on their beach- if you are looking for a chuppa that will be at an additional cost. They also have a small gazebo overlooking the beach but the area to watch the wedding is small but it is very private and intimate!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by DWbridetobe
        Jennifer, we've booked our Sandals trip for the wedding, but since we booked through a TA, who booked through AirCanada vacations (so many middlemen), I haven't heard from a WC yet. I was under the impression that one would contact me once the trip was booked?

As such, I have a few questions. FI and I are doing this wedding on a budget since we're both finishing up school and are going to have some major debt there. We'd like to do the basic, free MS package. We've already ordered invitations matching the purple flowers, so I hope that will still be available! Anyways, we noticed on the site that the reception is only for 2 people, plus the bride and groom. A CSR that I talked to through their site mentioned that we can expand that to fit more guests. Is that true? If so, what is the cost involved?

Also, do you know what 'scenery' is available at the Sandals regency St. Lucia for the wedding ceremony? We were hoping for an actual beach setting.

ANY information you can provide me will be appreciated.

Thanks!

#24 jojo7180

jojo7180
        • 3 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:43 PM

Wow! Thanks Jennifer for all the updates and information you provided. I am a newbie...so I am excited to hear that Beaches will be updating their website in March. Thanks again!

#25 Eliana

Eliana
          • 676 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:39 PM

wow awesome info!

#26 la chapstick fanatique

la chapstick fanatique
            • 24 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:43 PM

Is it possible for the free wedding package to get green orchids as your bouquet instead of purple?

#27 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
              • 1,047 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:51 PM

I know you can get white instead of the purple and those have a lot of green to them!

#28 BeachBride83

BeachBride83
                • 196 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:27 PM

Jennifer-do you have any pictures of the white flowers?
                  Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

#29 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
                  • 1,047 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:38 PM

Unfortunately I don't- I just saw them on Tuesday at Sandals Royal Bahamian and it didn't dawn on me to take a photo!

Your travel agent should be able to get ayou a picture from the wedding department though!

#30 CeeCee76

CeeCee76
                    • 235 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:10 PM

I would love to have a Martha Stewart wedding.
                      ~January 11, 2011~ Sun Palace, Cancun, Mexico~Our wedding review

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users