New and confused!!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Girasole

• 757 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 11:31 AM

My friends son got married in Italy & it was absolutely beautiful! After working on our wedding for a year I think we may have saved some money doing a CA vineyards theme but I just love the beach so I couldn't pass this up. Good luck with your planning!
    Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

#22 ML YoungLove

ML YoungLove
    • 531 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 12:04 PM

Congrats and welcome. The choices are endless, but make a list of what is important to you in a resort and location, and you will have your choice in no time. Happy planning.
      Mrs. Young

#23 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
      • 1,574 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:49 PM

Felicidades and welcome to the forum!! I vote for beach - but am a trifle prejudiced . here in Vallarta, I think some of our best venues are:

china blanca Casa China Blanca - El Farallon - Costa Banderas - North Shore Puerto Vallarta - La Punta Realty, Punta de Mita luxury real estate and vacation rentals - Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
        casa del quetzal Casa del Quetzal - Puerto Vallarta 5 bedroom luxury vacation villa in Mexico
        Casa Garza Blanca Welcome to Casa Garza Blanca
        Villa Crescencia Villa Crescencia Puerto Vallarta Mexico and Nuevo Vallarta, vacation rentals description, Villas, Houses, Condos, Condominiums
        Martoca Beach Club Martoca Beach Club - Home

#24 *Krista*

• 819 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:26 PM

Congrats!Happy planning!
          July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users