Confused Bride

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 laura&john

• 5 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:19 PM

Hi... my name is Laura and I am sooo confused.

Initially, I was planning on having my wedding locally in Chicago. Then, I changed my mind and decided on MAUI (YAY.. a destination wedding). After hearing "hawaii is so expensive..not sure I can make it" from many friends and family I decided on Mexico because as we all know its more affortable. Then I went from Cancun to Puerto Vallarta and now I'm thinking Los Cabos.

My wedding date has changed every time I change the location. It went from August 21 to July 15 and now its June, 2010. I haven't narrowed down the day. The clock keeps on ticking and my fiance is panicking.

I called a planner in Los Cabos but she wasn't very helpful. I need recommendations for a wedding planner in Los Cabos... HELP!!

#2 SheriB

• 597 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:48 PM

I know exactly how you feel - I have been all over the place too! From country to another in a blink of an eye. Search through this site for Cabos planners - I am sure someone on here has some experience and can recommend someone! Good luck!

#3 azulskies

• 1,131 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 04:11 PM

Hi Laura! I got so excited when I read you were going to Maui lol..I'm a Maui bride. It really is difficult picking the location for your wedding when you want to go destination. If you've decided on Los Cabos, there are many brides on here that can help you with some decisions. Good luck with all your planning!

#4 laura&john

• 5 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:45 PM

great wedding website!! I need to update mine.

#5 Dianna

• 358 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:13 PM

Hi Laura,
            Hang in there, the forum is great and you can find anything for weddings on here. It will work out and you will have a wonderful wedding.

#6 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 09:23 PM

HI Laura! Welcome to the forum! You will find tons of helpful info here! COngrats and happy planning!@

#7 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
              • 1,574 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:52 PM

Felicidades and welcome to the forum!!

#8 *Krista*

• 819 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:24 PM

Hi Laura! Welcome and congrats! If you look around this forum there is lots of information on Los Cabos weddings. Happy planning!
                  July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#9 barcelo1162010

• 154 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:28 PM

Welcome to the forum. There is a ton of information on this site; so I'm sure it will help you choose your final destination!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users