Iberostar Rose Hall Beach...date booked!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#11 debbmach

• 1,457 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:30 PM

I did book the resort separately, I did it directly with the resort's wedding coordinator. They don't require a deposit. You just fill out a contract dn email back to them. I'll book the resort and flights in the spring when the pricing comes out (just hope it's not more than this year!)

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#12 charphang

• 14 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:56 AM

Welcome and Congrats you do not have a long time as you wink the time is here

#13 BeachBride21

• 29 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:47 PM

Congrats! It must feel great! My FI and I are trying to decide between Iberostar RHB and RMB for February 2011.

Happy planning!

#14 wendyjd

• 968 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:47 PM

Doesn't it feel great to have a date/place. We just got our confirmation for 10/11/10 at Iberostar RH Suites!!!

#15 michelle10

• 157 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:12 PM

congrats! I am hoping to book 1/21/2011 in the next couple of weeks!! I thought we were really far ahead of the game. I was surprised to see how many people are already booking at this resort this far out. Now I'm getting nervous that I won't get my date! Since there is no deposit required, is there any penalty if you cancel? We haven't made our "final, final" decision, but I don't want to lose my date since they only book one per day!

#16 soulmatekate

• 15 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:52 PM

congrats on booking!!!

#17 BrieP

• 27 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:39 PM

Hi Ladies!!!

I am also debating between Iberostar Rose Hall and Gran Bahia Principe for January 2011.
                Sounds like there will be quite a few of us there at that time!!

#18 Princess J

Princess J
                • 424 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:26 AM

I'm booked too! Feb 2, 2011 at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach! I still have to book my trip though, I'm getting a bit nervous as the prices my TA is quoting seems so high. I'm wondering if I should just wait until the real prices come out?
                  DebbMach are you waiting to book the resort for the week? When did your TA say the prices would be out??
                  50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#19 michelle10

• 157 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:01 PM

My original date (1/21/11) was booked :-( So I booked 1/22 instead. SO Excited!!!
                    My TA told me that the prices should be out in the next week or two, BUT rates usually go way down early to mid summer, which is when they have their rate sales for the following winter. I am going to be keeping a close eye on the rates.

it's so fun to see that there are several of us going there. It looks like a beautiful resort!

#20 Princess J

Princess J
                    • 424 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:20 PM

Sounds great! Keep us posted!
                      50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users