Photo

September 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#171 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 06:16 PM

OMG i cannot believe theres only 73 days left until the big day...
    about the RSVPs ive either called or facebook'd people and flat out asked if they are attending or not, they had my cell phone, FI's cellphone, our emails, our website, and mail to respond and they have not done so therefore I did it for them =)
    Anywho a little status update on my part, our wedding is officially paid off as of this past monday! woot woot! we made the last payment, earlier than expected, 2 months earlier!
    He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
    My Planning Thread

#172 TanyonL

TanyonL
    • 166 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 11:07 PM

Congrats Shoesiesluvr. Wedding-debt free? That is awesome!

#173 mnh1983

mnh1983
      • 743 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:07 AM

Yay for having your wedding paid off! All of our money is due in the next few weeks.

As for RSVPs, we've only gotten heard from about 25% of the people we've invited. I know there are some family who can't attend but to whom I sent invites, but there are a lot of people who were all gung-ho about a vacation who haven't said a word to me. If you can't come, fine, but at least let me know so I can have enough food and favors for everyone.

#174 spicytuna

spicytuna
        • 82 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:35 PM

congrats on having your wedding paid off - that's huge!! ours is 50 days away and we're still doing alot of the logistics - i am so envious!

#175 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
          • 312 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:07 PM

Thanks Ladies for the dress feedback!!! :) my invitations are FINALLY sent out! o man what a project! did i mention i hate diy projects!! lol

Looking for a good hairpiece now, some kind of flower or something. Any suggestions??

#176 telly032

telly032
            • 13 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:59 PM

Hi everyone!

My wedding is Sept 17, 2010...right smack in the dab of hurricane season! yaay! Can't wait to get to the DR, nonetheless. I just sent out my invitation, that I DIY too, with the help of Micheals of course. Funny thing is, is that I feel that the invites were just a mere courtesy, because I think I have spoken to everyone who is going...

i am debating between a real flower bouquet, or a real touch flower bouquet? any suggestions?

#177 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
              • 312 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:40 PM

telly...it seems like most of us are doing real touch. I chose silk flowers because i like the idea of being able to keep my bouquet forever :) 

#178 telly032

telly032
                • 13 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 01:20 AM

OMG that is gorgeous...and not that expensive !

#179 carolina24

carolina24
                  • 1,573 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 09:42 AM

i second that telly, i think real touch is the way to go here's mine:

Click the image to open in full size.

it'll be a little different (no blueish/purple flowers) but you get the idea. I got it from PlumeriasWeddingFlowerBoutique

btw mrstimpone your bouquet is gorgeous!! so i was wondering what you might be doing for decorations/centerpieces? i thought since our weddings are one day apart, maybe we could share some stuff (if we have the same ideas)...my colors are pink and orange.

#180 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
                    • 312 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:25 PM

carolina24 i LOVE that idea!! my colors are also pink and orange but I am clueless as to what i want to do for centerpieces actually i kinda know what I want to do but not sure how practical its gonna be. what are your ideas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users