• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#111 carolina24

carolina24
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 08:18 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Shoesiesluvr
    thats crazy!! carolina how long were you guys engaged for?? I cant believe how fast time flies, my FI thinks im totally crazy, just this week i decided to change everything for our wedding...including theme, flowers, cake, centerpieces everything! lol
    we got engaged last july so almost a year now...and it's FLOWN!!

you're changing everything?? holy crap, you're braver than me lol!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TanyonL
    Hello everyone. Wedding venue. Check. Save the Dates. Check. Photographer. Check. Attendants booked. Check. AHR venue. Check. Send formal invitations . . . NEXT: Is it too early to send the invitations? I'm thinking about mailing them this coming Tuesday.
    congrats on all the progress! not early at all, i sent my invitations out 3 weeks ago, lol!! i feel like since people are traveling, you can never give too much time...

#112 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
    • 2,727 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 11:04 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TanyonL
      Hello everyone. Wedding venue. Check. Save the Dates. Check. Photographer. Check. Attendants booked. Check. AHR venue. Check. Send formal invitations . . . NEXT: Is it too early to send the invitations? I'm thinking about mailing them this coming Tuesday.
      Nope i dont think it is too early at all, were planning on sending ours out within the next 3 weeks...so i think youre right on track...

Quote:
      Originally Posted by carolina24
      we got engaged last july so almost a year now...and it's FLOWN!!

you're changing everything?? holy crap, you're braver than me lol!!
      I agree, time did fly by...we got engaged on my bday last year in june and it seems as tho we just became engaged last week lol && yeah i totally changed everything up...and once i changed on thing it threw everything off so i had to change everything else to match lol crazzyyy i know...but then again im also the girl that moved up our wedding a year lol our orig wedding date was 9/24/2011...so yeah ive been known to be somewhat impulsive
      He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
      My Planning Thread

#113 TanyonL

TanyonL
      • 166 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 11:05 AM

Thanks Ladies!

#114 carolina24

carolina24
        • 1,573 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:31 PM

went to my first dress fitting today...it'll be ready mid-july!! :)

#115 taranyc

taranyc
          • 242 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:51 AM

Hi everyone. So, I got my dress this weekend...the whole thing turned out to be wonderful. I'm so happy and can't wait till my fittings in August!

Yippee!

tt

#116 taranyc

taranyc
            • 242 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:56 AM

Shoes...what did you change your theme to?

What type of theme is everyone going with...beach theme, fiesta?

My theme changed a little bit with my dress (my fi is going to have to dress it up a bit), but I'm still sticking with lots of traditional vibrant Mexican colors (like papel picados) and lots of candles. I spent a good part of the weekend dressing up clear votive holders...they are so pretty!

tt

#117 taranyc

taranyc
              • 242 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:59 AM

I sent out my invites a while ago (april) ... i know it's early, but i started getting freaked about rates going up and no one booking. now everyone but 4 guests have booked. :)

I'm getting so excited!!

tt

#118 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
                • 2,727 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:01 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by carolina24
                  went to my first dress fitting today...it'll be ready mid-july!! :)
                  [QUOTE=taranyc;1315018]Hi everyone. So, I got my dress this weekend...the whole thing turned out to be wonderful. I'm so happy and can't wait till my fittings in August!

Yippee!/QUOTE]

Oooh Congrats girls!! cant wait to see pictures of your dresses and you gals in them!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by taranyc
                  Shoes...what did you change your theme to?

What type of theme is everyone going with...beach theme, fiesta?

My theme changed a little bit with my dress (my fi is going to have to dress it up a bit), but I'm still sticking with lots of traditional vibrant Mexican colors (like papel picados) and lots of candles. I spent a good part of the weekend dressing up clear votive holders...they are so pretty
                  Our original theme was fuchsia with a black and white damask print (this was our original theme when we werent having a DW and were getting married a year later) but now that we moved the wedding up a year and are getting married in cancun, i just couldnt get over the harshness of the black && i just thought it didnt fit the setting && i didnt want the guys in black either...so we changed our colors to fuchsia and a light grey silver color...so now im making changes to everything last minute lmao!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by taranyc
                  I sent out my invites a while ago (april) ... i know it's early, but i started getting freaked about rates going up and no one booking. now everyone but 4 guests have booked. :)
                  I'm getting so excited!!
                  tt
                  Wow Tara youre ahead of the game, we havent even began to assemble our invites....and i dont want to start lol
                  He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                  My Planning Thread

#119 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
                  • 2,727 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:01 AM

Oh yeah are any of you ladies planning on doing a planning thread??
                    My Planning Thread

#120 carolina24

carolina24
                    • 1,573 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:26 PM

you know...i never got into those when i first joined, but lately i've really been enjoying the planning threads. i think i'll start documenting things in a word file with pics so that when the time comes i can just post away :)

btw...this is a little friendly BDW push...get on those invites, less than four months to go, chop chop, lol!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users