Sign in to follow this  
EDYTA

A little worried about Dreams Resort

Thank you Jenetta :) It just sucks reading negative things about the resort, I just dont understand how some of the reviews are so great and than the others are so so bad; there's no middle ground.

Thank you for your reponse it helps to hear positive reviews

Hi, I read all of the reviews of Dreams on trip advisor and am somewhat scared to book there too. I looked at the lovely Juan Carlo videos of all of the weddings at Dreams and fell in love with it. But now am worried too!

Edyta, I am also from Toronto!

Thanks! how long do you need to be in Mexico before you can get married? Also, how was the blood test? I here it is off-site?

What is there to do at night at Dreams? I hear they don't have a disco, did you go into town?

I saw your pictures on Juan Carlos website and it was so beautiful!! That is one of the reasons I starting looking at the resort!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee2007 View Post
Thanks! how long do you need to be in Mexico before you can get married? Also, how was the blood test? I here it is off-site? 3 business days, i did not get legally married there BUT i did read if you ise maye c to help, she might be able to let you get the blood test in canada instead of mexico

What is there to do at night at Dreams? I hear they don't have a disco, did you go into town? they do not have a disco...the young ones went into town (about 10 people)..it is a more family resort...if you have a younger group you may want to consider dreams or melia san lucas

I saw your pictures on Juan Carlos website and it was so beautiful!! That is one of the reasons I starting looking at the resort! thanks you!
i answered in the quotes in read msnwink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne View Post
Hello Edyta,

I'm knew to the site and came across your comment. I'm just curious how your wedding did turn out? I just booked our wedding there for June of 2009. Also, wanted to ask how you went about things and if there were anything you could have changed or did different what it would have been?

Smiles
Yvonne
she has a review here somewhere...her wedding went perfectly..she got married at the church in san jose then had her reception at dreams...she got married right before sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne View Post
We just booked our Dreams wedding for June of next year is there any advice, tips or thoughts you can give me to head in the right direction?

Thank You
Yvonne
there are a ton of dreams cabo brides on here (i am one)...if you do a search you will find a bunch of reviews..or just go to the reviews folder for them..

for some other dreams brides that may have written a reiview, here is a list: sarah, rebecca, jpkw, jackie, sandra, lee, courtney, jessicam, angitalia, brandy, amynandy

here is a list of past, present, and future dreams brides: http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t8810

I read the same reviews, and honestly.. you can't please everyone. there is always gonna be that person that is bitter because they didnt get an ocean view room, or there was a flyin their water..(totally random example),... if you WANT to have fun, you will..simple as that. Make the best of any situation!! :)

Im not doing the hotel route in Cabo, but there are MANY positive remarks on here about Dreams.. so I say GO FOR IT!

Dreams is AWESOME!! i was there a couple years ago and i'm sure it's the same. it's been my fav of the 7 AIs i've been to over the years!

I don't read negative trip advisor comments, it's just spoiled people who expect the same quality of service and accom as at home.