• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Brook53

Brook53
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by CruiseBride10 

Hi there!

I will be on your cruise next year! My friends are getting married May 12, 2011 in Ocho Rios.  I have pics of our wedding on the Carnival Liberty which was this past May.  I can send them to your email if you like!

Can you send me your pictures?  I am looking at Ochos Rios :)

Let me know:

applefortchr@yahoo.com

Thanks!!

#32 acireta

acireta
    • Site Supporter
    • 750 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by olive0y1 

Hello!

I know this is old and hopefully you get to read this, but I was wondering, did you book your hair appoitment before you boarded the ship or after?

I made my appointment before getting on the ship. I called Carnival, who put me through to the spa management company, who put me through to three other people. I eventually got to the person who managed my ship's spa and made the appointment. Then I checked in with them the second I got on the boat to confirm appointments. Make them send you email confirmations and bring those emails! :-)

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#33 olive0y1

olive0y1
      • 202 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by acireta 

I made my appointment before getting on the ship. I called Carnival, who put me through to the spa management company, who put me through to three other people. I eventually got to the person who managed my ship's spa and made the appointment. Then I checked in with them the second I got on the boat to confirm appointments. Make them send you email confirmations and bring those emails! :-)

Ah great idea, thank you!!!!

#34 olive0y1

olive0y1
        • 202 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by acireta 

Btw, is this the number you called to set up the appointment?

#35 tcrawford14

tcrawford14
          • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:43 AM

I will be getting married on the Liberty September 2014. Wedding on ship before we leave port. ANY suggestions or information about ceremony, reception etc would be greatly appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users