Getting Married in Cuba question

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 krayzeekitty

• 199 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:03 PM

wheewwwwww thanks for clearing that up - we leave in 8 days and would never be able to round up FI's birth cert!!

Looking to share photographer week of January 16, 2010 Holguin, Cuba

#12 truelove4life

• 40 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:34 PM

I have booked my trip and we are departing on July 4th. We are staying at the Iberostar Laguna Azul. I have also set the ceremony for 4pm on the 6th. I was wondering if 2 days is all you need to be in Cuba before getting married. Some people are saying two days and some are saying minimum three days. Anyone have a definite answer for this one??

#13 Lisa1981

• 33 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:56 PM

I was told it was 3.

#14 truelove4life

• 40 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:58 PM

thanks!! i just found out from my travel agent that it is three, as well. now, i need to try and change the ceremony date!! eek. hopefully there are still available dates at laguna azul the week of the 4th-11th of July. wish me luck!!

#15 sjmacphe

• 291 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:33 AM

I think it is sort of flexible depending on the resort, but if you can change it I would go with 3 just to make sure it's legit.

#16 khandie

• 15 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:29 PM

Email the WC and check as we are arriving on the Wednesday and getting married on the Friday and the WC said it was okay....the hotels can be flexible just make sure you have it all confirmed in writing....all the best

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users