Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

Who's a master googler? Need help finding bedding...

We are in the midst of redoing our master bedroom and our color scheme is orange and deep gray. Our walk-in closet is bright orange and our bedroom walls will be gray. Our furniture is dark brown, the rug is a light neutral and the ceiling will remain whatever shade of white that it is. Can anyone help me find bedding that combines my color scheme? I've been googling all day and only came up with a few options, but none are screaming "BUY ME!".

Here is our paint colors:

Click the image to open in full size.

Here's our furniture:

Here are a few options I found today, but not LOVING any of them really:

Jessica Sanders Tangerine 8-Piece Comforter Set, Queen - Orange Shop by Color Bed in a Bag - Bed & Bath - Macy's

DwellStudio for Target Perch Bedding Collection : Target

C & F Expedition Bedding by C & F Bedding; Comforters, Comforter Sets, Bed In A Bag, Bedspreads, Quilts & Duvets: The Home Decorating Company

Oh i'm digging that last one!!!! RAWR!!!! i almost bought one similar from overstock but it was silver and white/gray instead of the orange. I like the pop orange brings into it. Damn I wish i could do it again now :/

I like all of those, but the first one is my pick. Decorating can be so much fun - IF you find what you're looking for. I don't think you could go wrong with any of those but if you're not happy with them - keep looking. Good luck!!

Yeah, the 3rd is my favorite too, but not sure if it's too girly for Matt? I like that it's mostly neutral, but not boring. But will that look good with gray walls?

ETA: I was hoping that some one else might be able to find more options for me...

Ohhh Deb, I like that me!

Here's another one a friend emailed me:

Ok, price-check! Nevermind on that one! It's $448 just for the duvet cover! It'd be like $1,000 for the whole set! No way in hizell.