Jump to content
LCBride2007

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

Recommended Posts

I've read on here that a few brides have done a s'morz bar with great success...I also plan on doing one and am wondering if you personally bought stuff from Walmart or Costco ahead of time and brought it over with you the morning of or if the staff at Las Caletas provided it.  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are Bill Levkoff dresses and yes they are available in many colors.

Originally Posted by LaLa1116 View Post

Your bridesmaids dresses are so cute!  Where did you buy them?  Were they available in other colors?

 

We did the smores bar and they provided it there with a nice setup by the fire.  It was $1.50 per person.  I'm sure you could ask and see if you can bring your own! 

Originally Posted by LaLa1116 View Post

I've read on here that a few brides have done a s'morz bar with great success...I also plan on doing one and am wondering if you personally bought stuff from Walmart or Costco ahead of time and brought it over with you the morning of or if the staff at Las Caletas provided it.  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I mean it's obviously hot and you know you will sweat.  I definitely sweat in mine but I didnt even notice it half the time. My dress was light and not heavy to wear so i think that helped.  They also have wet cloths at the bar that i used a few times throughout the night since dancing is where you get real sweaty.  As for the bridesmaids, I would definitely go with a short dress, unless you're doing a long flowy dress.  When i was originally looking for dresses, the bridal shop said not to go with satin.  We went with chiffon and i think that's more of a breathable material.  The girls said they were really comfortable too! 525x700px-LL-9a119998_283740_10101476182265787_1639327819_n.jpeg
Thanks so much! That's very helpful and your dress is gorgeous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KRS I love your idea of a postcard guestbook. Where did u get the postcards? After the wedding what kind of book did u put the postcards in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks! I wanted to find unique postcards while I was down there but didn't get a chance to go shopping in town before the wedding (and not sure if they even had any). So I ended up going to the hotel's gift shop and I just bought all the different ones of Puerto Vallarta and the hotel we were at.  I'm still debating on what kind of book I'm putting them in... some type of album that shows both sides of the card. 

Originally Posted by BrideDaisy View Post

KRS
I love your idea of a postcard guestbook. Where did u get the postcards? After the wedding what kind of book did u put the postcards in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick question - I saw somewhere, possibly this thread, that your wedding guests get a discount on VA tours. Do you get a special code for this that you can provide your guests ahead of time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Krs398 View Post

 

They are Bill Levkoff dresses and yes they are available in many colors.

 

We did the smores bar and they provided it there with a nice setup by the fire.  It was $1.50 per person.  I'm sure you could ask and see if you can bring your own! 

Thanks for the info!  I heard that they now have nice new ceremony chairs!  Is this true?  Do you have any pictures of them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes they do! They are very nice!

700

 

 

 

 

Originally Posted by LaLa1116 View Post

Thanks for the info!  I heard that they now have nice new ceremony chairs!  Is this true?  Do you have any pictures of them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×