Jump to content

Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)


  • Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#2041 LasCaletas

LasCaletas

    Insiders

  • Insiders
  • 117 posts

    Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

    Hi Kime,

     

    Is  great that all  your friends and family wants to be with you on your wedding day, they know is very important & special for you, there is nothing to worry about the maximum capacity of Las Caletas is for 120 guest, so if you have a 100 guest, it would be just fine ok.. Kime thanks for sharing your doubts. :)

     

    Blanca Ram­rez

    Adventure Weddings



    #2042 kime

    kime
    • Newbie
    • 4 posts

      Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

      Thanks Blanca! That's reassuring. I may have been worrying for nothing, as I know there is a difference between people telling me they are coming and actually booking the trip. Hearing that the maximum capacity is 120 makes myself and my FI feel better though.



      #2043 LaLa1116

      LaLa1116
      • Site Supporter
      • 168 posts

        Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:17 AM

        Hi ladies!

         

        Can't believe I only have a month left!  Haven't heard from anyone on here in a bit...I know there are a ton of November brides, how's everyone's planning going?  :)



        #2044 LaLa1116

        LaLa1116
        • Site Supporter
        • 168 posts

          Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:17 AM

          Hi ladies!

           

          Can't believe I only have a month left!  Haven't heard from anyone on here in a bit...I know there are a ton of November brides, how's everyone's planning going?  :)



          #2045 caroltilley

          caroltilley
          • Newbie
          • 20 posts

            Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by LaLa1116 
             

            Hi ladies!

             

            Can't believe I only have a month left!  Haven't heard from anyone on here in a bit...I know there are a ton of November brides, how's everyone's planning going?  :)

             

            I can't believe we are so close either! I have a hand full of last minute things to get in order but all the big stuff is planned and ready to go! The "rehearsal" dinner is planned at River Cafe and we meet with Dennise on Sunday before the wedding to get the details for The Big Day all settled. At this point I am just ready to be in PV and enjoy the vacation that comes with the wedding.

             

            Has anyone ever done the Yelapa & Majahuitas tour? We are thinking about doing this with some of our guests. There is some hiking involved so not everyone will be able to do it but it sounds like a lot of fun.



            #2046 tammylee

            tammylee
            • Newbie
            • 5 posts

              Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:39 PM

              Thank you for sharing your ideas.. I will be using some for sure.. Cant wait to hear about your review.. Also when will you give the welcome bags out? At the wedding or hotel?

              #2047 tammylee

              tammylee
              • Newbie
              • 5 posts

                Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

                I have seen the River cafe has some great reviews.. Im thinking of booking our "welcome dinner" there.. Do you know how big of a party they can hold and about how much a person? Any details would be great. Thanks

                #2048 caroltilley

                caroltilley
                • Newbie
                • 20 posts

                  Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:11 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by tammylee 

                  I have seen the River cafe has some great reviews.. Im thinking of booking our "welcome dinner" there.. Do you know how big of a party they can hold and about how much a person? Any details would be great. Thanks

                  We only have 25 guests and they seemed more than capable of accomodating that many people. I'm not sure what their max. number is though. They are also pretty flexible about coming up with a menu to meet your budget. You can contact them through their website (just Google River Cafe Puerto Vallarta and it should come up) and just let them know about how many people you are expecting and a price point per person. They got back to me in about a week with a menu. Beware of the language barrier though! When I first contacted them they thought I wanted to have my wedding and reception there so they came back with a $65/person menu! Once I explained it was just a dinner they came back with something more reasonable.

                   

                  Quote:

                  Originally Posted by tammylee 

                  Thank you for sharing your ideas.. I will be using some for sure.. Cant wait to hear about your review.. Also when will you give the welcome bags out? At the wedding or hotel?

                  Most of our guests are arriving the weekend before the wedding so we are having "Welcome Cocktails" on Sunday and that's when we will hand out the welcome bags. I think our hotel had a fee to have them delivered to everyones room so we dicided to avoid that and just hand them out ourselves.



                  #2049 gchang55

                  gchang55
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 3 posts

                    Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

                    they can hold over 70 people - just got a quote from them! was $34 pp. $25-32pp open bar for two hours. we have over 70 people so a little pricey for us!



                    #2050 LaLa1116

                    LaLa1116
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 168 posts

                      Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by caroltilley 
                       

                      We only have 25 guests and they seemed more than capable of accomodating that many people. I'm not sure what their max. number is though. They are also pretty flexible about coming up with a menu to meet your budget. You can contact them through their website (just Google River Cafe Puerto Vallarta and it should come up) and just let them know about how many people you are expecting and a price point per person. They got back to me in about a week with a menu. Beware of the language barrier though! When I first contacted them they thought I wanted to have my wedding and reception there so they came back with a $65/person menu! Once I explained it was just a dinner they came back with something more reasonable.

                       

                      Quote:

                      Most of our guests are arriving the weekend before the wedding so we are having "Welcome Cocktails" on Sunday and that's when we will hand out the welcome bags. I think our hotel had a fee to have them delivered to everyones room so we dicided to avoid that and just hand them out ourselves.

                      Most of our guests are arriving on different days and at different times, so we had everyone email us their arrival times and we plan on meeting them at the reception desk with their bags.  We thought it would be nice to greet them as they arrive, make them feel welcome and show them how excited we are to see them. :)






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users