Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#1531 lvietti

lvietti
  • 115 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:10 PM

Okay I'm down to last minute questions....

Bridesmaids gifts- when are you giving them their gift? Night before? At the Island?

Also, I need opinions. I made little cosmetic bags for everyone going with me the morning of the wedding, my 2 bridesmaids, my mom, and my 2 aunts with a mini shampoo, conditioner, body wash, nail file, and mints....should I, put them in their welcome bag with a note to bring it the morning of the wedding? Or should I give it to them at the Island?

#1532 Krs398

Krs398
    • 166 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:38 AM

I am giving them their gifts the night before and i would give them the cosmetic bag at the same time (or at the end of the night). That way they can put more things in it and they can decide what to bring on the day of the wedding.

Originally Posted by lvietti 

Okay I'm down to last minute questions....

Bridesmaids gifts- when are you giving them their gift? Night before? At the Island?

Also, I need opinions. I made little cosmetic bags for everyone going with me the morning of the wedding, my 2 bridesmaids, my mom, and my 2 aunts with a mini shampoo, conditioner, body wash, nail file, and mints....should I, put them in their welcome bag with a note to bring it the morning of the wedding? Or should I give it to them at the Island?

#1533 lvietti

lvietti
      • 115 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:42 AM

KRS- After the welcome dinner? We only have 19 people going so I don't want others to feel left out when I'm giving half the guests something and the others nothing.....hmmmm I'll have to think about it. Thanks for the input.

#1534 LasCaletasHubby

LasCaletasHubby
        • 7 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:23 PM

We're getting married the day after you, on April 1st!

Originally Posted by lvietti 

Lianne,

My wedding date is March 31, 2012!!! about 30 days away!!!! :)

#1535 BrideDaisy

BrideDaisy
          • Site Supporter
          • 29 posts
          • Wedding Location:Las Caletas

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:50 PM

Anyone know if they serve white or red wine?? Also I was wondering if Plumeria flowers are tropical or cost more??

#1536 lvietti

lvietti
          • 115 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:10 AM

OMG I LEAVE TOMORROW!!! Can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will post a full review when I get back and hopefully some pics!!! :) :) :) I can't believe it's my turn! :)

#1537 LaLa1116

LaLa1116
            • Site Supporter
            • 168 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:23 AM

Have a great time!  Can't wait to see your pics!

#1538 lianne

lianne
              • 134 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:04 PM

Can't wait to read your review Ivietti!  Congratulations and Hope you have a beautiful wedding! 

#1539 lvietti

lvietti
                • 115 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:29 PM

We made it to Puerto Vallarta! I meet with Dennise in the morning. Everything went smooth today until I went to "put together" my welcome bags. I decide to put it together here and FORGOT TO PACK my treat bags to make all the things... UGH how do you make the bags without a BAG? Off to walmart in PV tomorrow, thank goodness they have one :)

#1540 lianne

lianne
                  • 134 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:24 AM

lol oh no! Well at least you have a backup plan!  Hope you have a wonderful day and keep us posted!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users