• 4,979 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:45 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by akh
    creepy.
    I often have that effect on people..

Quote:
    Originally Posted by akh
    i was just looking for this thread so i could say "we finished watching it last night." it was good - and there were some funny parts ... my friends and family are goofy dancers! but it's not a *great* video - it doesn't do a lot of cool camera work or cool editing. but it's fun to watch for us anyway! for me it was great to watch the ceremony - since i didn't see the first part, and i was in a fog for the rest!
    Ann, did you get raw footage only, or was yours edited?
    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#52 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:53 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
      Ann, did you get raw footage only, or was yours edited?
      it was edited. i mean he taped from the boatride all the way through the reception. i don't think he taped on the boatride home, but everything else he did, so he definitely cut a lot out. but it's not like there's any super fancy editing in there, but it's totally what we wanted - just a nice way to go back and watch our wedding. honestly, we laughed through most of it - he got a lot of people dancing.

#53 BayBug

BayBug
      • 852 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 02:35 PM

I am going to have FI make the Marriage License sign. I think it would be so cute to have hanging on our door.
        Angie

#54 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 04:26 PM

Just an FYI- I just uploaded a slideshow to One True Media to see what the outcome was. It took almost 2 hours to upload an 11 minute video- much longer than any other hosting site I've tried (photobucket or YouTube). I'm not sure how I feel about the resolution either, but at least you can view it. I'm going to email it to my mom & brother- i mailed them the DVD (which is much nicer) but it will take a couple days and they're impatient- imagine that? People impatient for pictures...lol

Anyway, if you care to see the quality (I have an 8 megapixel camera that takes really nice pics- the quality really is lost on this site) here it is...

Jared's BMT Graduation at One True Media - share slideshows, slide shows, MySpace slideshows, MySpace codes, free video sharing, video montages.

#55 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 04:43 PM

i just hate dealing with this stuff. i wish i liked it! i think the problem is that i am on a computer ALL day trying to program, debug, etc. and the last thing i want to do is spend more time on there trying to figure out something else. ya know? so if there was an easy site where i could just upload this video, i'd be good! lol

i copied it from the DVD to my computer - i have 2 .BUP files, 2 .IFO files, and 3 .VOB files. what would i even upload?

#56 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 04:44 PM

Hmmm, I have no idea. When I use the Aoa ripper, it just saves it as one file on my desktop for me...

#57 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 04:47 PM

so it's the .vob files that are the huge ones, so i've got to assume that's the video. but there are 2 that are the exact same size (1,048,574 KB), and then one .vob file that's about 1/3 that size. the other files (.bup and .ifo) are pretty small

#58 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 04:57 PM

I guess I would try uploading the large ones and see what happens.

#59 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 3,754 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:17 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by akh
                    creepy. i was just looking for this thread so i could say "we finished watching it last night." it was good - and there were some funny parts ... my friends and family are goofy dancers! but it's not a *great* video - it doesn't do a lot of cool camera work or cool editing. but it's fun to watch for us anyway! for me it was great to watch the ceremony - since i didn't see the first part, and i was in a fog for the rest!
                    Ann, first let me say how excited I am that you got your video, and second, are you happy you paid for a videographer or could've done with out it??

#60 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:26 PM

i'm glad we paid for it - i wouldn't have wanted to ask anyone else to do it, i wouldn't have wanted anyone else to have to worry about it. and Luis (the videographer) got the whole thing, and did the editing, and put it on DVD - which is all we really wanted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users