Wedding Dress Bargins???

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#11 REBECCA

REBECCA
  • VIP Member
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 07:30 PM

Okay...I followed all of the steps and it didn't attach?? What the...?

H E L P !!
    Rebecca
    <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
    Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#12 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 07:34 PM

Rebecca, is your photo attached to your desktop? IF so when you "post Reply" in the lower left of your screen, then uder the similies their is a download option (do the second one, I forget what the exact name is) Then you will see the link in your text box. Hope that helps

#13 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 07:34 PM

OK, when you're in the reply box, look to the right under the smilies. Click on "Quick Upload". It brings up a box, browse for your pic then click "host it". It should paste the file right into your reply.
        Try again!

#14 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 07:35 PM

lol Tammy- you're faster than me!

#15 REBECCA

REBECCA
          • VIP Member
          • 1,825 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 08:24 PM

Okay...looks like I was doing it right, but I hit upload, it say "invalid file"? It is a JPEG file. That should work, right?
            Rebecca
            <center>

#16 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 October 2006 - 08:37 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by REBECCA
            Okay...looks like I was doing it right, but I hit upload, it say "invalid file"? It is a JPEG file. That should work, right?

if it is really big it won't attach...most pics for computer email should be no mare than 800 x 600 pixels...that is pretty big...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#17 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 08:39 PM

ok, my dress was $5000...waayyy more than i intended to pay but it fit me so well and was so light and airy and comfy...and steve said i would forget the $$ before i forgot the dress...and i was planning on selling it on ebay after i wore it...i also got 20% off because saks was having a sale where if you open a credit card you get that much off first days purchase...normally it is 10% but it was double something day..

they tried to tell me i couldn't apply it to the dress but i threw a big stink and said it was NOT in their exclusion list. that's me, yelling at the management.

also, got my best gf 20% off the same day on her wedding dress (melissa sweet)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#18 REBECCA

REBECCA
            • VIP Member
            • 1,825 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 08:54 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by host
              if it is really big it won't attach...most pics for computer email should be no mare than 800 x 600 pixels...that is pretty big...
              I reduced it to low res. It is 15 KB (360 x 480)
              Rebecca
              <center>

#19 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 09:55 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by REBECCA
              I reduced it to low res. It is 15 KB (360 x 480)
              hmmm...i need to go on your acct to see...i am going to reset your pw to 123456 while i do this...when you get back on with that pw, then you cna change your pw back.

Awards and recognition: 

#20 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 10:07 PM

Tammy. I would have paid $5000 for your dress- it was AWESOME! What was the model number? I love Carolina Herrera and have looked at some of her dresses (used of course, I don't think my FI would have the same viewpoint as Steve!).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users