Any March 2010 Brides????

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
  • Banned
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 05:52 PM

Awesome wedding planning thread Jennifer. You are way ahead of the game. I just ordered my envelopes and paper to work on my invites.

Welcome Slynn

#12 Marne

Marne
    • 120 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:03 AM

I haven't done very much planning yet - other than pick the resort. My mom and I are going down in December and plan to do everything then. I feel like I'm missing something - like there's something I should have done already but I don't know what it is . . . I did get my dress though - which I'm thrilled about - but really, that's all.

#13 A2Bride

A2Bride
      • 676 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:22 AM

I am also a March bride, March 19th to be exact. We are getting married at BRB, Jamaica. Planning is going, but I feel like there is not much to do until we get there. I am have our invites designed, just need to send them out. I was thinking about having the RSVP's due back Jan 15th. How about everyone else? Tried to get them out way earlier, but obviously procrastinated on it! :-)

#14 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
        • Banned
        • 3,639 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 08:27 PM

I sent out the STD's like 5months ago. I will be sending out invites in Jan. I dont want them mixed in with all the Holiday mail. I will be doing an RSVP in Feb. I know its cutting it close but again most people would have a feel for a wedding who is going and not going for DW. Since Im not having one I assume most are coming.

#15 SandalGirl

SandalGirl
          • 109 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 03:55 AM

I've sent out save the dates and invites now. We have a pretty solid list of attendees, and a few people are jumping on the wagon just now. I'm waiting for my dress to come in, the shotglass favours to get here and I need to get the ribbon and monograms on the palm fans for the ceremony. I've been avoiding thinking of music, but it's getting near on my to do list :)
            March 4, 2010 ~ Mayan Riviera, Mexico
            http://robynplanningbio.weebly.com/

#16 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
            • Banned
            • 3,639 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:17 PM

So I am finally getting my shipment from cards and pockets tomorrow and Im sooo excited. My MOH is coming over to start a template for them. WOOT WOOT.

#17 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
              • 344 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:59 AM

March 6, 2010. Not many of us. ROR

#18 Rebecca030510

Rebecca030510
                • 11 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 02:40 PM

I'm getting married March 5th at Excellence Playa Mujeres!
                  It's getting close ladies!!! I feel like I'm forgetting all kinds of necessary and important things, but I'm almost too excited to care! : )
                  Rebecca and Clay
                  3-5-10
                  Excellence Playa Mujereswww.rebeccaandclay.com

#19 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
                  • 344 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 02:55 PM

Mee too Rebecca! You are day before me...so close!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users