Photo

Who's the designer??

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 MObride09

MObride09
  • 186 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 10:13 PM

Really like #1 and #2. I saw a dress very similar to #1 at Davids Bridal also with a much more friendly price:)

#12 poohshek

poohshek
    • 1,456 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 10:53 PM

See designer and style name/number highlighted in orange. Very pretty dresses and I can tell you like lace.

Jim Hjelm - JH8663
      Click the image to open in full size.

Jim Hjelm - JH8763

Probably a J.Crew dress

Monique Lhuillier - Miranda

#13 girlkin

girlkin
      • 120 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 12:22 PM

The first two are definitely Jim Hjelm. The second is an "alternate view" pic on their website.

Edited...Oops I guess I should of read through the posts first.

#14 JCruz

JCruz
        • 154 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 12:28 PM

i love the two jim hjelm dresses - they're gorgeous!

#15 poohshek

poohshek
          • 1,456 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:30 PM

Sorry just realized I put down the wrong style name for the last dress. It is Monique Lhuillier Lolita.
            See designer and style name/number highlighted in orange. Very pretty dresses and I can tell you like lace.

#16 ktchi

ktchi
            • 220 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 04:44 PM

I've seen the third dress on a on one of those wedding shows where the bride and groom's families get to plan their wedding for them in like a week. It looked like they went to a local bridal shop for it but I don't remember anything else about it. Did anyone else see this episode or am I the only wedding show obsessed person?

#17 Danyelle

Danyelle
              • 368 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 06:19 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by poohshek
                You are 100% Awesome.

Yeah I love lace and I think it'll be gorgeous for a mayan wedding.

EVERYONE: THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS ON THE DRESSES!!!! I can't wait to try on and see how the styles look on my body type.

My faves are the first and last...

#18 Danyelle

Danyelle
                • 368 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 06:21 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ktchi
                  I've seen the third dress on a on one of those wedding shows where the bride and groom's families get to plan their wedding for them in like a week. It looked like they went to a local bridal shop for it but I don't remember anything else about it. Did anyone else see this episode or am I the only wedding show obsessed person?
                  Don't worry, I too am obsessed with those shows. lol! But I didn't see that episode.

#19 ~Angela~

~Angela~
                  • 4,172 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 09:05 PM

Danyelle - I ordered a Jim Hjlem replica from China because, like you, I did not like the price of the ACTUAL Jim Hjlem dresses. I paid $167 Canadian total for the dress!!!! I am still waiting on it. It's been about 5 weeks and it's supposed to come in 6-8 weeks. I will post a thread once I get, with pics of course.

#20 Danyelle

Danyelle
                    • 368 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:11 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ~Angela~
                      Danyelle - I ordered a Jim Hjlem replica from China because, like you, I did not like the price of the ACTUAL Jim Hjlem dresses. I paid $167 Canadian total for the dress!!!! I am still waiting on it. It's been about 5 weeks and it's supposed to come in 6-8 weeks. I will post a thread once I get, with pics of course.
                      Awesome!!! I can't wait to see how it turns out! $167 is sweet!
                      Would you mind posting the actual jim dress for us to drool over while we wait for your China dress to arrive?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users