Aventura Spa Palace...

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 adales

adales
  • Site Supporter
  • 545 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:58 AM

I would love to see your pictures.  I am getting married at Aventura Cove Palace on June 11, 2011 and I won't be able to do a site visit beforehand.  If you could send me any pictures that would be great. 

Hello all,

Havent been on here in a while...I just got back from Mexico...stayed at Aventura Spa...and I have lots of pics of the property if anyone is interested as well as clips..I am planning my wedding there for Feb...and I wasnt sure if I wanted to have it there or in LeBlanc...so I have pics of both resorts... You will have a beautiful wedding at Aventura..while I was there 3 people got married... I am really excited...sat down with the wedding coordinators and picked out all my things.. If you have any questions please let me know. I have been to this resort 5 times..and I love it everytime we go.

Kim :-)

#12 MRR16

MRR16
    • 249 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:22 PM

having the same debate. Here or moon palace. Just not sure if the no beach is a deal breaker for me.

#13 kimbos

kimbos
      • 150 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Tinkatude 

Hello all,

Havent been on here in a while...I just got back from Mexico...stayed at Aventura Spa...and I have lots of pics of the property if anyone is interested as well as clips..I am planning my wedding there for Feb...and I wasnt sure if I wanted to have it there or in LeBlanc...so I have pics of both resorts... You will have a beautiful wedding at Aventura..while I was there 3 people got married... I am really excited...sat down with the wedding coordinators and picked out all my things.. If you have any questions please let me know. I have been to this resort 5 times..and I love it everytime we go.

Kim :-)

Hey my name is Kimbelry (Kim) too.

I would love to see some pics of the resort and your wedding. I am hoping to get married at one of the Palace resorts this May. I was looking at Moon Palace but heard mixed reviews about the beaches there. Any insight you have on any of the palace resorts would be helpful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users