Photo

Bridal Expos

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
  • 260 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:11 PM

Have you been to any?? How many? I've gone to one...supposed to be headed to a destination wedding expo in baltimore on sunday, but that's not definite.
    I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

#2 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
    • 5,521 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 04:22 AM

That would be pretty cool to go to a destination wedding bridal expo! Let us know if you go!

#3 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
      • 446 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 10:19 AM

Ooh! Yes let us know how the DW expo turns out if you end up going!

#4 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
        • Banned
        • 3,479 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 11:26 AM

I would say def. go to the destination wedding one, but the regular ones I wouldn't really waste your time. I went to about 3 of them and they really only would help you if you were also planning an AHR because they will only cater to stuff in your area. But def. let us know how the destination one turns out if you go!

#5 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
          • 260 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:40 PM

So...I never made it the DW expo...but I see they have date for early next year. Sundays are really hard for me. That's family day! :) I'll try for one of those days
            I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users