Photo

BDW Buy/Sell forum: Use at your own risk!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:53 PM

really these kinds of posts about an individual experience serve as a "rating system" - before going to buy something from someone you can dry doing a search on their username.

#12 finzup

finzup
    • 468 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:45 AM

Why can't scammers be banned? There are 3 of us now that have been scammed by lulucarmen -- isn't that enough proof?

I realize she may not still be posting/logging in here but it would be nice to see a 'banned' tag under her name....

-Katie
      Have you met Alice?
      http://tickers.Ticke....eXf/weight.png

#13 Jessica

Jessica
      • VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 12:12 PM

In addition to paypal I would also suggest always insisting on purchasing delivery confirmation to track sent items. It's not much additional $$ and I've always found it helpful.

#14 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 31 October 2009 - 02:20 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by finzup
        Why can't scammers be banned? There are 3 of us now that have been scammed by lulucarmen -- isn't that enough proof?

I realize she may not still be posting/logging in here but it would be nice to see a 'banned' tag under her name....
        unfortunately it is because we do not want to set precedent and get involved with ANY disputes. i do not want to have to research the facts and decide who was wronged, etc.

obviously your case is pretty cut and dry and we have had other situations that the line was more blurred on who was in the wrong.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 09:56 PM

bumpity bump

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#16 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 01:49 PM

bumping this thread

Awards and recognition: 

#17 roo66

roo66
        • 1,001 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:40 PM

Girls its a shame there are greedy people around.Just because we are planning our own weddings dosent mean that fellow members are not working along the lines its a wedding and adding a few more pounds/dollors to what they are selling.
          Its a shame that the money signs blinker peoples judgements.
          That said i have bought my veil and am awaiting raffia fans both have been trouble free.The seller of the fans even created our paypal account because she over estimated the cost of postage.
          Its a shame that there are people on here not being completly honest
          My advise go into a deal with your eyes wide open.Not wearing rose tinted glasses.
          I really do believe in Karma.Nothing more to say only Thanks to Tammy and the mods for bumping a very important issue.

#18 bangbangflip

bangbangflip
          • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 10:12 AM

great tees for the bride to be! 

Looking for a great gift and memento? The “modern-love-final-small-3.gif

#19 kellysamkay

kellysamkay
            • Banned
            • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 10:31 AM

Hello I understand the skepticism in buying from people you don't know.I recently opened an online store on Bonanza where I sell wedding decor, accessories and gifts, for all occasions, these I have purchased from a respectable manufacturer. These are cool items and you can have them engraved to add a personal touch to your occasion. Shipping is free, through Paypal and delivery is guaranteed or a complete refund. Check it out   http://www.bonanza.c...ths/kellysamkay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users