Sign in to follow this  
jenninjamaica

Help Choose BM Dress *pictures*

#1 is great for a more formal affair, #2 feels more appropriate for a beach. It all depends on what the setting is and your vision for the big day! If I have to choose though, I'd go with #1.

I had looked at dress #2 for my girls as well. I can give you this input. One of my gals is a little less endowed on the top if you know what I mean, and this dress made her look even smaller and accentuated a rounder backside. The other gal is rather busty and it didn't really provide the support she required. Both girls are thin and expressed that they felt it made them look heavier than what they were and I had to agree. While I loved the look of the dress and the variety of color options, it didn't prove to be the most flattering fit for them. But it could be different for your 'maids.:) Good luck with the decision!!!!

I really like #1, but i agree with a previous poster that you should think about the figures on your BM's, it could really affect how they look. Both are beautiful, so i don't think you can go wrong!