Posted 27 December 2009 - 03:20 PM

Mine was all good hols! Thanks again!!
    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#242 handbagscentral

handbagscentral
    • Vendor
    • 41 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 05:53 AM

Ok girls, I am going to assume everyone got their scarves and all is good, the colors are fine, etc. If not just let me know. Thank you all again, it was very much appreciated! Hopefully in a few months another poster here will want to do this all over again, we are 2 for 2 with no issues or problems as far as I know.

Anyway, everyone have a great New Years and if there is anything they have questions or concerns about or find themselves having not ordered enough let me know,

Joseph

#243 carolina24

carolina24
      • 1,573 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:21 PM

I wish I had gotten in on this!! if anyone wants to go again, let me know :)

#244 carolina24

carolina24
        • 1,573 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:28 PM

btw Joseph (or ladies), can you tell me which one would be a nice ivory/off white color, they don't show up very well on my computer, thanks

#245 sasse75

sasse75
          • 168 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:52 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by carolina24
            btw Joseph (or ladies), can you tell me which one would be a nice ivory/off white color, they don't show up very well on my computer, thanks
            I ordered PA-003 and they came an off-white/ivory colour

#246 carolina24

carolina24
            • 1,573 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:16 PM

thank you sasse75!

#247 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
              • 484 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:49 PM

Carolina24,

I just pm'd Joseph, I was in on the original order but missed out because I was on vacation for a month and didn't have a real solid # on the amount I needed...but I still want to go ahead with my order if possible. Not sure if anyone is organizing anything, I'm in Canada so I really can't organize it like Holly did, but I'm willing to go in on something, or if Joseph will ship them directly to me I'm just going to order them myself...
                Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
                Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
                My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

#248 carolina24

carolina24
                • 1,573 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 04:00 PM

suzy,
                  I don't know how many i'll be needing exactly (around 30), so I think i'll just order them myself b/c it might be too much to get everything organized. i looked at the website and they aren't as expensive as I thought they'd be :)
                  thank you for the response!!

#249 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
                  • 484 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 04:14 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by carolina24
                    suzy,
                    I don't know how many i'll be needing exactly (around 30), so I think i'll just order them myself b/c it might be too much to get everything organized. i looked at the website and they aren't as expensive as I thought they'd be :)
                    thank you for the response!!
                    Hehe, no prob, that's what I'm going to do too...just hoping he'll be able to ship them to me! I'm not sure what price the group ended up getting them for but I think in the beginning I was still planning on paying $3.75...so for the amount I need I don't care about a bit extra.
                    Have you picked out color yet?
                    Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
                    Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
                    My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

#250 carolina24

carolina24
                    • 1,573 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 04:56 PM

well my wedding colors are persimmon and ivory. i would love to do both, but persimmon is a hard color to pick from a computer screen. a lot of the orange/red/coral colored ones blend in and i can't really tell what is what. i think i might just go with ivory b/c it'll look nice and they can wear them with many different outfits. how about you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users