Pashmina's order. You in? *website posted in post #33*

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#181 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
  • Banned
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 05:35 PM

Anytime you guys! I love to help out my fellow brides :)

#182 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
    • 2,528 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 12:32 AM

Thanks Holly for organizing this!! IMPPEARL I hear ya about surprise duty, my BM dresses arrived and had like $155 in duty attatched! Thank god my company (mostly boss) is awesome and offered to pick up the tab :)
      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#183 latoya1908

latoya1908
      • 170 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 05:57 PM

OK...it sounds like I missed YET ANOTHER opportunity to order...LOL!! When's the next one?

#184 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
        • Banned
        • 3,639 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 06:38 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by latoya1908
          OK...it sounds like I missed YET ANOTHER opportunity to order...LOL!! When's the next one?
          I have no clue when the nex one is. I would assume when someone decides to take up the challenge :)

OK YAY invoice will be paid tonight still waiting for the vendor and he confirmed tonight :)
          Pashminas should be set aside so it will be a fast ship out from the vendor to me. Once I get the order I will go through it and ship out the order to each of the ladies. Thanks!

#185 handbagscentral

handbagscentral
          • Vendor
          • 41 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 11:22 PM

Ok girls just wanted to give you all a heads up. The order has been pulled and packed, I am just waiting for 3 more colors to come in that i am out of stock in. I am expecting them tomorrow. The shipping time from me to scubadiva is only 3 days so i am expecting to send this out tomorrow which means she will have them Friday. If any of you are in absolute need of your scarves very soon ( like less than 2 weeks from now) let me know.

Also, just wanted to say thanks to all of you who took part and especially scubadiva who ran this. IT is very much appreciated! I am positively certain you will all love your scarves, but if any of you have any further questions just let me know,

Joseph

#186 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
            • Banned
            • 3,639 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 12:17 AM

Thanks Joseph for helping us ladies out and keeping us informed! We call cannot wait for our pashminas :)

Attached Files

#187 *kellis*

*kellis*
              • 330 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 03:54 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by latoya1908
                I had to back out this time because, surprise, I have to move in a week and my bank account is all tied up in that. I'll be looking into ordering some in the next couple months for myself so if your wedding isn't anytime soon maybe we can go in on an order together. PM me if you are interested.

That goes for anyone that didn't get in on this order. Not looking at doing anything this big but hey if a few of us get some we'll still be saving money.
                http://davf.daisypath.com/Pw5um7.png
                (Formerly "Future Mrs. Kt Ellis")

I love being a wife!

#188 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                • Banned
                • 3,639 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 12:44 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Future Mrs. Kt Ellis
                  I had to back out this time because, surprise, I have to move in a week and my bank account is all tied up in that. I'll be looking into ordering some in the next couple months for myself so if your wedding isn't anytime soon maybe we can go in on an order together. PM me if you are interested.

That goes for anyone that didn't get in on this order. Not looking at doing anything this big but hey if a few of us get some we'll still be saving money.
                  It is not to bad to do a big order. If you need help ladies let me know. I just dont know if I will be in charge next time around!

#189 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                  • Banned
                  • 3,639 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:44 AM

I just paid the invoice. So we should have it ship to me in the next day or two :) WOOT WOOT

#190 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
                    • 5,521 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:44 AM

yayayay! cant wait to get them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users