Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa

Kauai - Hawaii's Garden Isle - a venue of sparkling waters, aromatic flowers, brilliantly plumed songbirds and beaches of ivory purity. The Hyatt Regency Kauai enhances this pristine beauty with extensive tropical gardens and open-air courtyards.

An architectural echo of the Hawaii of the 20's and 30's, the Hyatt Regency Kauai sprawls over 50 magnificent oceanfront acres on ever-sunny Poipu Beach. This popular resort is 20 minutes from Lihue Airport.

Click the image to open in full size.

I know this may sound silly, but I don't know how many of you watch "Run's House" on MTV, but either their season finale or season premiere was the Hawaiian family vacation & the family stayed at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort. It was absolutely stunning; I actually went so far as to get my laptop out during the show & check out the resort further with pricing b/c we must go there soon. So, if anyone is possibly interested in the Grand Hyatt it might be worth looking up this episode to get an hour's worth of footage taken there. It really does look amazing!!