Question about jeans at an engagement shoot

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 *HOLLY*

• Banned
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 09:55 PM

Hey question for ladies and gents. My FI and I are having our engagement session bight and early tomorrow and need advice. Its kind of silly but I dont want the picks to look funny. If I wore dark jeans and FI wore light would that look ok or should we try and both stick with dark jeans? We are not wearing matching shirts or anything I just thought it may look funny with different colored washed jeans.

Thanks in advance!

#2 stina76

• 54 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 10:20 PM

I think dark and light jean shades are fine. For our engagement pics I wore a dark jean skirt and he wore light colored jeans. We both wore white shirts though. I think you will be fine.

#3 alkoch

• 515 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 12:04 AM

How Fun! We just had ours today and it was awesome, it got me soo excited for the wedding.

Personally I like dark jeans better for dressier things. They also usually slim you so I think they would look better in photos!

Good luck and have fun!

#4 TeNeil

• 192 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 01:35 AM

Our engagement photos were sooooo much fun and turned out great. I think that it is best if you both wear dark jeans. You want all of the focus to be on your faces, so it will be less distraction if your pants are a similar shade. Just my thought!
          Have fun tomorrow!

#5 *HOLLY*

• Banned
          • 3,639 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 01:48 PM

Well he put up a fit and I let him wear the light jeans oh and he forgot his nice brown shoes so he wore tennis shoes, UGH men. I hope they are ok!

#6 alkoch

• 515 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 03:15 PM

I bet they turn out fine - I had to switch my shoes (since the ones that matched my outfit killed to walk in) and my photog said that most pics my shoes wouldn't be in! I bet they will look great!

#7 Sloan

• 1,279 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 05:51 PM

He wore light jeans and I wore dark jeans... I dont think our pics look funny, but I could be wrong :) We did a fairly casual outdoors shoot. Neither of us own any decent "dress-up" clothes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users