Photo

Ivory dress - grooms & groomsmen attire?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 JTAlberta

JTAlberta
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 12:26 PM

Hi Ladies,
    I am also having my gm wear ivory shirts with dark beige pants. My FI will a white dress shirt b/c my dress is white. I getting the gm to wear ivory b/c my flowers have alot of ivory (choc and teal) in them and I need to tie that in together. My girls are wearing choclate and a trim of teal (the gm will have teal in their Boutnaire and a choc trim down the stem)
    Can you girls help me find some NICE beige dress shirts? White dress shirts? I'm freaking out cause I can't find anything I like! Thank-you sooooooo MUCH! :)
    Lovin Married Life!

#12 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
    • 997 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 11:49 PM

My FI's shirt is white and he will be wearing beige pants and my dress is Ivory. I think that it will look fine and be a nice contrast...now you ladies have me thinking. I think we'll go with ivory shirts for the GM's that will compliment my girls pink and coral dresses! Isn't it funny how we stress about the little things?

#13 ~Crista-Lee~

~Crista-Lee~
      • 329 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:10 PM

I was thinking of my FI and GM wearing linen capri's? Has anyone else seen capri's on a wedding party? How did it look? He want's a casual and fun look.

#14 affiwin

affiwin
        • 177 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 09:02 PM

Wow! So didn't think about this and we just discussed GM attire. I guess we'll have to see what the tan suits with ivory shirts would look like. GM may wear waist coats instead of jackets but we'll see.

#15 nicitica

nicitica
          • 186 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 02:51 PM

It seems more difficult to find ivory for men, but more difficult for ring bearer. but i also am trying to find ivory, or at least off white. I don't want his shirt to stick out in photos being brite white while my dress is ivory. but my flowers will be white, so who the heck knows if it matters at all! ?
            Akumal, Mexico 05.29.10

#16 SMB&CRZ

SMB&CRZ
            • 165 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 03:08 PM

My dress is also ivory. FH is wearing beige pants and jacket with ivory shirt and GM will wear beige pants with ivory shirt. I also worried about my dress looking dirty if he wore a white shirt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users