Quote:
Originally Posted by hln321 View Post
well.... do you have Publisher? I can email you something real quick that might help...

And thanks for the compliment! I work in Marketing, so I do a lot of the design stuff here...which translates well with my STD's/invites/etc! Plus, it helps that I really like doing these things!! smile159.gif
yes, I do have publisher, that would be so awesome of you!

Quote:
well.... do you have Publisher? I can email you something real quick that might help...

And thanks for the compliment! I work in Marketing, so I do a lot of the design stuff here...which translates well with my STD's/invites/etc! Plus, it helps that I really like doing these things!! smile159.gif
Heidi~ I just PM'd you

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
yes, I do have publisher, that would be so awesome of you!
Send me a PM with your email... I just threw something together really quickly with my stuff, two-sided, very simple. You can just plug & chug with your stuff & change the colors to reflect yours.

Oh, and thanks, now I have my luggage tags designed!! wink.gif haha!

I'm gonna try to attach a PDF of what I did, just to help anyone else!

luggage tags.pdf

Quote:
Send me a PM with your email... I just threw something together really quickly with my stuff, two-sided, very simple. You can just plug & chug with your stuff & change the colors to reflect yours.

Oh, and thanks, now I have my luggage tags designed!! wink.gif haha!

I'm gonna try to attach a PDF of what I did, just to help anyone else!
thanks! you are amazing~ you did that so fast!!

At Staples or Office Depot they sell paper supplies for business cards. I think you can design them yourself then print on business cards. I am sure they come with a template. I think this is something I am going to do. I just need to find where to get the clear luggage tags.

jess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troncones View Post
Did you make your luggage tags, STD? Let me know how it turned out, I'm trying to figure out how to make mine!
yes, I did make mine! I just used a word document, they actually turned out pretty cute.... I will take a pic and post

Don't be silly! Mine are nothing special...I want to see yours! Besides, my wedding is so yesterday- yours is new and exciting!