Photo

BD Photogs in AZ

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 creoletexan

creoletexan
  • 220 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:48 PM

Just in case anyone is in Arizona and interested in Boudoir Pics, I found some websites of Photographers that specialize in Boudoir Photos, however, they are all in the Phoenix Area. I'm in Tucson and it was difficult to find any down here, but there seems to be a lot in the Phoenix Area. I don't have any recommendations as of yet, since I'm still trying to decide which one, but another poster mentioned the Brides For Brides Photog.

Arizona Boudoir photography and boudoir parties by Brides for Brides Photography

Boudoir in Bloom: Haute Boudoir Photography in Arizona

Phoenix Boudoir Photographer- Boudoir, maternity and wedding photography serving Phoenix, Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale and Arizona.

Kate Wall Photography, Phoenix and Arizona Boudoir Photography

I Love Boudoir.com- Arizona's Premier Boudoir Photography

#2 autjo

autjo
    • 2,182 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 02:24 PM

Thanks for the links and welcome to the forum! Have you been to any of the bridal fairs? That's where I found Brides for Brides. If you can't find any in Tucson, try contacting the Phoenix photogs as I know a lot of them will travel. Good luck!!

#3 creoletexan

creoletexan
      • 220 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:08 PM

Thanks! I haven't been to any bridal fairs, so i've just been googling lol.. I like Brides for Bides.. especially for their "touch-up" services, so i'm trying to convince at least two more friends to go with me for the group discount.

#4 autjo

autjo
        • 2,182 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:15 PM

Hahaha! The touch up is so awesome - it is the best facial, cellulite remover and diet out there Honestly, after the touch ups I was like, "holy crap whose pictures did they send me?!??!"

#5 creoletexan

creoletexan
          • 220 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 05:29 PM

Exactly! Now, I'm so excited! I hope they photoshop me the body I always wanted lol. ... Still have to peer pressure one more person to do it with me though!

#6 *Linds*

*Linds*
            • 5,776 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 07:15 PM

I need to find someone in my area with some mean photoshop skills hehe!
              Loving married life! <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users