Photo

Are you dressing up for Halloween?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#11 KRama

KRama
  • 421 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 08:11 PM

We're going to an International themed party for Halloween. The host sent out invitations assigning us to a specific country. We have to bring a food or beverage from that country and wear something that represents it. My FI got Brazil and being a boy, the only "Brazilian" he could think of was "Blanka" from Street Fighter! He's modifying a Hulk costume to look like him. I got Canada. A good friend of ours is a Tim Horton's owner so I'm borrowing a uniform from him and going as a Tim's employee! Going to be hilarious!

#12 KRama

KRama
    • 421 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 08:12 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by kris
      My fi and I are going to be Hal Johnson and Joanne Macleod from BodyBreak (if you remember that haha) or I really wanted to be the Jamaican bobsled team from cool runnings lol :)
      I LOVE the BodyBreak idea! I'm so stealing this for next year!

#13 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 08:28 PM

omg great ideas ladies!!! Love the Bodybreak idea - genius!!!!!

#14 aprilmay

aprilmay
        • 266 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 09:56 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KRama
          We're going to an International themed party for Halloween. The host sent out invitations assigning us to a specific country. We have to bring a food or beverage from that country and wear something that represents it. My FI got Brazil and being a boy, the only "Brazilian" he could think of was "Blanka" from Street Fighter! He's modifying a Hulk costume to look like him. I got Canada. A good friend of ours is a Tim Horton's owner so I'm borrowing a uniform from him and going as a Tim's employee! Going to be hilarious!
          What a GREAT party idea! So fun!!!! Are you bringing donuts to the party?! It'd be fun to see if people could figure every country out.....

#15 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
          • 2,287 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:22 PM

still looking for ideas!!

#16 linzangel

linzangel
            • 217 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:37 PM

I am dressing up as a hula girl, and my FI is dressing up like a boxer....we are going to be "Hawaiian Punch"

#17 ~Keira~

~Keira~
              • 1,338 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:41 PM

Quote:
                My fi and I are going to be Hal Johnson and Joanne Macleod from BodyBreak (if you remember that haha) or I really wanted to be the Jamaican bobsled team from cool runnings lol :)
                Bahaha. I remember them. I used to be friends with a guy that was neighbours with them. They're weird but holy are they funny on T.V. "Keep fit and have fun!"

As for me, I will not be dressing up for halloween this year. Might be hard to get through customs with a costume on.

I would have gone as a blow up doll though. A nude body suit and some crazy tacky dollar store under garments. Add the blow up part of a beach ball on your shoulder and you've got yourself a costume.
                ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#18 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
                • 484 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:44 PM

Quote:
                  HAHAHAHAHA that's hilarious, and the best thing is I've just seen the new Body Break commercials!! They've gotten a bit older!! lol
                  Now that tune is going to be stuck in my head all day!!

I'm not sure what we're going to be, my FI wants to be Maverick from Top Gun, he wants me to be either Wonder woman or Jabba the Hut's Slave Leia - ever see that costume!! I wonder why he wants me to be that! Then I think the baby will be Mini Me from Austin powers if we can find a bald baby's head cover!! lol
                  Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
                  Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
                  My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

#19 JessicaANDJermaine

JessicaANDJermaine
                  • 216 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:48 PM

I agree Body Break couple is an AWESOME idea
                    Jessica

#20 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
                    • 484 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:50 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by linzangel
                      I am dressing up as a hula girl, and my FI is dressing up like a boxer....we are going to be "Hawaiian Punch"
                      That's cute!!! :o)
                      Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
                      Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
                      My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users