Photo

Our Lady of Guadalupe Brides?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MissLucky7Bride

MissLucky7Bride
  • 147 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:48 PM

Hi gals - those of you getting married or have been married at Our Lady - what is or was your experience? Where you able to have a rehearsal before the big day and was the priest involved? Did you have any trouble with the mass itself?

I'm trying to hold it together as I was just informed (2 weeks before I leave for Mexico) that I cannot have a rehearsal?!?

#2 nmers

nmers
    • 16 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 09:34 PM

Wow, really? I am eager to know too, since I am planning to get married there.

#3 jdrewett

jdrewett
      • 171 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:13 PM

I am not a L of G bride, but we are still looking at churches in PV. Good luck! Let us know how everything turns out!
        -Jessica

#4 marteeca

marteeca
        • 16 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:43 PM

When my fiancee spoke to them, he asked about that...they told me we definitely can do it the day before. There is another member, I believe her name is Silvia, who should have just gotten married there last week. She told me that she was having a rehearsal so maybe you could contact her with more details.

Our experience with this church has been that the answers to your questions depend on who you ask:)

Good luck!

#5 Jess

Jess
          • 4,455 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 12:55 AM

Hi I'm a Guadalupe bride getting married on Saturday 11/28 - I'll let you know how it goes! We are meeting with the Priest and having a rehearsal on the Thursday before our wedding. Let me know if you have any questions at all.

#6 EricaMarie

EricaMarie
            • 232 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:03 AM

We are having a rehearsal the day before the wedding.  I was told we can choose readings at the rehersal with the priest.  Did anyone have their readings picked before then?  I would like to make programs.

#7 Sally-Feb2015

Sally-Feb2015
              • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:45 AM

Does anyone have contact information for Our Lady of Guadalupe church??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users