Photo

Looking for a Hair and Make-up person for wedding at the Riu Palace Cabo in November!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sbrucelas

sbrucelas
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:35 PM

I am looking for someone that does GREAT hair and make-up (airbrush preferably).. I am getting married at the Riu Palace in Cabo.. Anyone

#2 saltocoach

saltocoach
    • 235 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:57 AM

Suzanne Morel....or you can do what I'm doing and bring your our stylist....she's in my wedding party When's your wedding?

#3 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,532 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 11:46 AM

Be careful now that Riu isn't allowing in outside vendors - you may not have a choice in who you use. I'd check with your WC there first.

#4 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:27 PM

I'm using Neysa Berman also. I should have stated that in my first post, sorry! I'll include her in my review when I get back.

#5 gettingmarried

gettingmarried
          • 174 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:41 PM

I am also getting married at Riu Palace Cabo. When is your date? Mine is July 22,2010. I booked with Suzanne Morel, because she is not allowed to come to the resort we are going to her. She said it's maybe a 3 min cab ride and she could drive us back to the resort after.

#6 sbrucelas

sbrucelas
            • 5 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 02:30 PM

Thanks everyone.. I am getting married November 27, 2009. It's coming up soon, and I am getting a little overwhelmed!! I have talked with Suzanne M. I did not see any hair styles I liked. Her prices also seem a little ridiculous, and it doesn't include airbrush make-up. Does anyone have the info for Neysa Berman?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users