Photo

Mayan Riviera

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Jananaz

Jananaz
  • 184 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 06:37 PM

Welcome and congratulations! We were at the Bahia Principe which is just a few minutes north of Dreams Tulum. Have a wonderful time... both planning and at the actual wedding!

#22 Amymarie

Amymarie
    • 180 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:46 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TeNeil
      Welcome to the forum! You will absolutely LOVE all of the help that you can find on this site.
      Thanks,

I love this website so far, i am just getting used to it. I am from Alberta too. It will be nice to escape our cold spring weather and enjoy mexico!

#23 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
      • 365 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:42 AM

We don't have a flight schedule yet either, just travel dates. The tour operator could use any number of airlines, so we will see. Deposits for our group booking are due on November 25 (they held spots for 90 days after we made deposit). It sounds like you are booking things separately? Too much work for me!

I have been to the Mayan Riviera before, and it is beautiful. We have stayed at the resort we are getting married at before, and I am excited to go back.You will love your resort I am sure. From what I have seen (even from this thread) there are a lot of Dreams Brides, so you should have support in your planning- even from Germany.

Good luck!

#24 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
        • 1,574 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 01:17 AM

Felicidades and welcome to the forum!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users