Help with posting pictures!!!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 michelle08

michelle08
  • VIP Member
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 12:20 AM

I have tried and tried to post pictures in the profile which I am assuming will show on all my threads? Anyway it keeps telling me that the upload failed! I have even reduced my pictures down to like 120x120!!!

Please help!

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 02:23 AM

I have the same problem attaching photos and I don't understand it either. I've been able to post photos that have a URL but not photos saved on my computer. I also get the upload failed/invalid file message. It's strange because other people can do it.....I just keep trying and figure it will work for me one day :o)

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 09:04 AM

Tammy is still working out the bugs on our forum when it went down. I'm having the same problem, just hang in there and it will be fixed..

#4 Heidi

Heidi
        • 2,642 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 10:14 AM

if you use Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket it should work!
          Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#5 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 10:15 AM

another easy site it

Free Image Hosting at AllYouCanUpload.com

#6 michelle08

michelle08
            • VIP Member
            • 2,702 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 10:38 AM

so then I upload pictures there and then I go into my profile pictures and put the URL in there and click save I tried that and it still doesn't work!!! I won't give up though!!

Thanks!

#7 Heidi

Heidi
              • 2,642 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 10:40 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by michelle08
                so then I upload pictures there and then I go into my profile pictures and put the URL in there and click save I tried that and it still doesn't work!!! I won't give up though!!

Thanks!

well, in photobucket once your picture is uploaded, you get three different codes - URL link, HTML code & IMG code. To post within a thread, use the icon above and paste the URL link code. OR you can use the IMG code without using the 'insert image' icon.
                Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#8 BayBug

BayBug
                • 852 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 12:33 PM

I am so happy to hear that I am not the only one who is having problems.

I was getting a little irritated.
                  Angie

#9 michelle08

michelle08
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,702 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 11:02 PM

I think the bugs are worked out and so it must just be me...I just don't get it...oh well!!!

#10 michelle08

michelle08
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,702 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 11:08 PM

No sooner did I submit the last post and I tried one more thing and it worked...so you all probably already knew this...but I was able to add a picture in my signature picture. I was trying to do the profile picture and that's the one that wouldn't work!! so, I don't really know what the profile picture is?? Who cares...I got the picture on there now!

Does anyone know how to get the wedding day countdown thing??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users