HDC or Punta Cana Video?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 melissamary679

melissamary679
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:38 AM

Hi,

I used HDC for my wedding on January 15th and am absolutely thrilled.  We chose the platinum photography package.  Milan, the photographer was incredible-took such great shots.  During the ceremony and reception he captured so many incredible moments.  When looking through all the pictures it is like reliving the entire day over again.  I highly recommend HDC.

Best,

Melissa

#22 dgakapluto

dgakapluto
    • 10 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:07 AM

Hi Melissa -

Can you post some pictures? I am considering them for my wedding too! 

Thanks in advance!

Candy

#23 Bryjenbry

Bryjenbry
      • 229 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:18 AM

I would love to see your pictures!

Originally Posted by melissamary679 

Hi,

I used HDC for my wedding on January 15th and am absolutely thrilled.  We chose the platinum photography package.  Milan, the photographer was incredible-took such great shots.  During the ceremony and reception he captured so many incredible moments.  When looking through all the pictures it is like reliving the entire day over again.  I highly recommend HDC.

Best,

Melissa

#24 anita78

anita78
        • 14 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 12:29 PM

Our wedding was a great success!
          I think we are talking about wedding video ..

My husband and I take Pascal Keller as Videographer and Michael Weiler as Photographer, from Caribbean Emotions. 

Our Movie is awesome, the Movie has perfect music, great scenes and a perfect cut.
          Pascal works with professional Hollywood equipment.
          He films, not with a normal camera, he uses Canon HD cameras

Pascal Keller Caribbeanemotions

this is pascal  

A scene from youtube page of Caribbean Emotions (www.youtube.com/caribbeanemotions

All my friends , love our film. My Grandma : " You're like Julia Robert." 

My cousin. (he works at Universal Pictures Canada) said : "Anita, this is almost like a film of us" .

I communicated with Michael all throughout the time leading to my wedding date and did not have any issues or concerns. He was very professional and easy going and responded to all my emails. 

Overall, you will NOT go wrong with Caribbean Emotions. I highly recommend Michael and Pascal to any brides getting married in Punta Cana and I also advise you check out his "new/updated" facebook site (www.facebook.com/caribbeanemotions)! They posted a lot of new shots them took with recent weddings and they are great!!! 

Best 

Anita

#25 LilRebel

LilRebel
          • 33 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 09:06 PM

We also used HDC for our wedding on Jan 25th 2011.

We booked a photo session with them and were VERY pleased with the results.

Here are couple of examples:

img-5.jpg

img-46.jpg

img-118.jpg

#26 Bryjenbry

Bryjenbry
            • 229 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:59 AM

So pretty!  I'd love to see more pics... do you have a link you can email me? 

We also used HDC for our wedding on Jan 25th 2011.

We booked a photo session with them and were VERY pleased with the results.

Here are couple of examples:

img-5.jpg

img-46.jpg

img-118.jpg

#27 jrod07

jrod07
              • Site Supporter
              • 98 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:30 AM

Wow lilrebel you're pictures are amazing!  I am extremely happy that I booked HDC for my wedding in July.  If you don't mind me asking where was the picture by the waterfall taken? Congrats on your wedding!

#28 katem

katem
                • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 12:07 PM

Hi Ladys

My Boyfriend and I, looking for a videographer and photographer, for our wedding in Punta Cana?
                  can someone help us?

#29 LilRebel

LilRebel
                  • 33 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:54 AM

Bryjenbry,

jrod07,

ladies, here is the link to all my wedding photos.

We had a photoshoot with HDC, so the photos with one wedding dress, like in examples I posted are the ones they did (the 1st photos in the album are the ones):

https://picasaweb.google.com/vovkina007/OurDominicanWedding02#

We weren't allowed by the hotel (for whatever reason) to have HDC on site on our wedding day, so we had a photo shoot in a near by hotel, where the waterfall is.

Hope you enjoy working with HDC just as much as we did. They are truly great photographers and know what they are doing. Good luck! :)

#30 jerzshortstuff

jerzshortstuff
                    • 303 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 03:37 PM

I love the waterfall. I wonder if people are allowed to go there. Do you know what hotel it was?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users