HDC or Punta Cana Video?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 ashleed

• 161 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 07:42 PM

Which do you think is better....or your experiences with either would be great too!!!

#2 nicole8

• 83 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:43 PM

We booked HDC and have never herad anything bad about them. Never herad of Punta Cana Video.

#3 burkadaniels

• 18 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 12:09 PM

We used HDC this past August.....you can see our video at HDC Wedding Video Demo

They were awesome

#4 lesandlynda

• 199 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 06:57 PM

Ernesto Dos Santos is another great option - here's his website:

Ernesto Dos Santos | Punta Cana Photographer (Weddings, Sports, Jazz, Nudes, Real Estate

#5 kate&devon

• 150 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:25 PM

I had booked Photosouvenir but cancelled them becaus I could never get a response back from them. I have now booked HDC and Arnaud is great and responds quickly! I am getting married in less than 3 months(WOW!) and can post or e-mail you pics

[IMG]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs014.ash2/34045_1507391727839_1325681535_1627159_1121245_n.j pg[/IMG

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.-Judy GarlandBride and...

#6 Chelymo

• 327 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 01:50 PM

I booked with HDC after reading reviews and seeing some great pics. I'm getting married in a month and a half and will post pics and give review as soon as I get back.
              Aracelis & DarrinMay 1st, 2010Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana

#7 ablj209

• 218 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 01:33 PM

Burkadaniels ~ your video was amazing. Congratulations!

ps. I'm looking to book HDC for my wedding :)

#8 Pink_Petals

• 192 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:24 PM

I booked HDC for my wedding in September 2010 and they have been amazing so far. I booked them for both my photography and videography and I decided to go with the Platinum Packages for both; this is one area I do not want to be cheap towards...pictures and images are all you are left with after your wedding day is over :)

I've had quite a few problems with my wedding coordinator (i.e. not confirming my wedding date; changing my wedding date after I had already booked with HDC, etc) and Arnaud was extremely understanding and patient.

I have read only wonderful things about them; I haven't yet come across one single bad review so far :) Im extremely excited to have them photograph and record my wedding :)
                  Married @ Dreams La Romana, Dominican Republic September 10th 2010

#9 udc22

• Site Supporter
                  • 31 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:51 PM

Thanks for the feedback on HDC.  I will probably book them for my wedding in October. 

#10 nsbride2010

• 2,528 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:04 AM

Hi there!

We used HDC for our wedding on July 1st, and he and his company were fantastic!  If anyone would like the link to my customer access please send me a private message :)

Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users