Photo

My OOT bags are DONE! w/pics

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
  • 661 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 10:34 PM

Love the canvas bags, your guests will love them!

#22 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
    • 443 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 02:18 AM

wow your bags are awesome! Your guests will love them! I did not know you could pay a "less than minimum" charge! That is great to know I wonder if that is a common thing with other bags, thanks so much!

How big is this bag, it says 19.5 x 12 x 4.5 inches but is that all the way around or just measuring it flat? is it a big beach bag or more like the reuseable grocery bag size?

#23 ClintsGurl09

ClintsGurl09
      • 660 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 03:29 AM

You have done a wonderful job, your guest will love them.

#24 GoCubs!

GoCubs!
        • 52 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 05:46 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by slapsappyhappy
          wow your bags are awesome! Your guests will love them! I did not know you could pay a "less than minimum" charge! That is great to know I wonder if that is a common thing with other bags, thanks so much!

How big is this bag, it says 19.5 x 12 x 4.5 inches but is that all the way around or just measuring it flat? is it a big beach bag or more like the reuseable grocery bag size?
          It's definitely more of a beach bag, although it's not huge. It's actually the perfect size b/c if it was a huge beach bag it would dwarf the little gifts that I'm putting inside. If you are unsure you could always order a sample from them - I did to put my mind at ease. I think with shipping it was like $10.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users