Poll : Hotel Choice

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 cutierosie

• 191 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by NABUMBAH
    We also went with the Cabo Surf. I liked the idea of a villa wedding, but it just seemed like too much work to actually rent the villa and coordinate catering, etc. we wanted a location with an intimate setting - I didn't want a whole hotel full of people staring me down on my wedding day, KWIM?

everyone LOVED the cabo surf! We booked 20/22 rooms. It was so much fun to wake up and see everyone at breakfast/at the pool, etc. It was great for the parents, too. It was nice that if you needed to run up to your room, it took 5 min - not 1/2 hour like it might at some larger hotels. It was just a fun, relaxed, friendly environment. I can't recommend it enough. The location is absolutely beautiful - and the food - OMG! so good! the margs are killer, too!

I am already lobbying DH to stay there again sometime.
    How much did the 20 rooms cost? how many people came to your wedding?

#42 cutierosie

• 191 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by michelle08
      Jen...PM me with your email address and I can forward you all sorts of info I have on FA. I haven't gone down there, but thanks to KM and Jill and Maria (haven't see her on in a while)...I have been able to see alot of pics, etc...

Maye, my wc said the Imperial suite is an excellent choice and I just love it!!! The downfall for us is the price. I am not completely sure why I am letting it bother me...but really this isn't the first time I have "looked" again at changing locations because of the price. I don't think it's outrageous in price if it fits into your budget...but that's the thing...we had a small budget and we have already doubled it!! So I'm just trying to cut back where I can. I wouldn't just give up privacy though because that too was important to me, but when I saw the cabo surf it also seemed very private so that is why I was leaning toward there now....

Sorry for rambling!
      Can you post the documents for FA on this website (I am new here and don't know how to contact you directly) I am concerned about the prices. (i'm expecting about 60 people)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users