Photo

Photo Souvenir's Leather Craftsmen Album is amazing!!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dolcenotte12

Dolcenotte12
  • 104 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:51 PM

I just received my leather craftsmen album from Photo Souvenir and Leather Craftsmen. It is beyond beautiful..words can not describe how my wedding memories were captured so amazingly. If anyone is using Photo Souvenir for their wedding, I would recommend looking into upgrading your album to a Leather Craftsmen. Everything is just beautiful from the design layout, durability of the album, leather cover, inset photo, size (mine is 12 x 12 but you can get smaller or larger) and workmanship (you can tell alot of time and effort goes into designing and binding these albums)..it is simply stunning!! My album has about 150 images and some are 3/4 panoramas. The album is done in a digital design format. If anyone has any questions about Photo Souvenir or this album, I would love to be of help!!! I just really love it so much! Wish I could share it with you guys, but its kinda big haha!!
    Thank you Severine for such a wonderful way to display your amazing work for the preservation of my wedding memories!

Michelle

#2 Tam

Tam
    • 551 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 10:55 AM

what kind of pricing do they have?

#3 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
      • 657 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 09:59 AM

Could you maybe take a pick of the cover and a couple of the pages? I have them book for 5 days and this is one thing that I was thinking about adding on.
        Cory & Jennifer
        March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#4 lesandlynda

lesandlynda
        • 199 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:24 PM

I totally concur.....you made a great choice! well done.......

#5 Dolcenotte12

Dolcenotte12
          • 104 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 09:07 PM

Hello Tam, are you referring to the pricing of Photo Souvenir or the album? The Leather Craftsmen is an upgraded album choice. I think with the 2010 prices they put it in the package price. Take a look.

2010 packages

Outdoor girl, I will try to take some pics of it this week..for now you can look at the 2010 photo souvenir packages...they show you what the albums will look like..or go straight to leather craftsmen's website

Leather Craftsmen Inc. - Custom Bookbinding

Photo Souvenir is flexible to make the book exactly how you want it...of course upgrades will cost extra, but overall I think it was a fair price for something that extraordinary. Let me know what you think of those samples!!

LesandLynda, do you have one too?

#6 Tam

Tam
            • 551 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 03:03 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Dolcenotte12
              Hello Tam, are you referring to the pricing of Photo Souvenir or the album? The Leather Craftsmen is an upgraded album choice. I think with the 2010 prices they put it in the package price. Take a look.

2010 packages

Outdoor girl, I will try to take some pics of it this week..for now you can look at the 2010 photo souvenir packages...they show you what the albums will look like..or go straight to leather craftsmen's website

Leather Craftsmen Inc. - Custom Bookbinding

Photo Souvenir is flexible to make the book exactly how you want it...of course upgrades will cost extra, but overall I think it was a fair price for something that extraordinary. Let me know what you think of those samples!!

LesandLynda, do you have one too?
              I am referring to both ... just got off their website, the albums look amazing...

#7 ashleed

ashleed
              • 161 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 05:27 PM

Although we are not going with Photo Souvenir the leather craftsman album is a MUST HAVE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users