Jorge Allocco photography...anybody use him?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 chrissytina924

• 145 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 02:32 AM

similar to what shellb said.. if you have facebook search for melia caribe tropical brides and there is a whole group dedicated to melia brides with a ton of pictures and alot from Jorge.. I think they were excellent...

And ps shellb... i find this out from another thread that you posted to that i was reading earlier today and i was so excited to find out there was a group on facebook with soo many pictures... i have been dying to see more then one picture at a time of melia caribe weddings... it was exactly what i needed to see... Thanks so much!
    Edward & Christina
    Melia Caribe Tropical
    Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
    June 26th, 2010

#12 Jorge Allocco wedd photo

Jorge Allocco wedd photo
    • 48 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:48 AM

Thanks Christina.

I do my best everyday to improve my work and it's really nice to see that people apreciate what i do. honestly i have a lot of fun doing my job at every wedding.

all the best

#13 Shaina

• 7 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:31 AM

Do not even hesitate to contact Jorge for your wedding photography! We were so thrilled with his work and he really put my mind at ease.  Not only was he in constant contact with me, but he even reached out to the wedding department of the resort to make sure everything was in order! He is professional and personable and we could not be happier with our photos!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users