• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#21 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
  • 429 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:52 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by autjo
    I was just thinking the same thing Erica! Maybe I will make them and put one on each cupcake at the AHR...
    Are you doing cupcakes at your AHR? I'm doing cupcakes!!! I wanted to do something different!

#22 autjo

autjo
    • 2,182 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 10:21 PM

Yeppers :) Getting them from the local grocery store. I am going to have them iced with orange and green icing and then was going to make cardstock cut outs of my logo to put on each one. But I really think the umbrellas will be soooo much cuter! Yea for wedding cupcakes!!!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Meyer2010
      Are you doing cupcakes at your AHR? I'm doing cupcakes!!! I wanted to do something different!

#23 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
      • 429 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 10:34 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by autjo
        Yeppers :) Getting them from the local grocery store. I am going to have them iced with orange and green icing and then was going to make cardstock cut outs of my logo to put on each one. But I really think the umbrellas will be soooo much cuter! Yea for wedding cupcakes!!!
        Nice!! We are doing bright colors too. I think we will just do an "M" on our cupcakes but I do like your idea of using your logo! Can't wait to see pics!!!

#24 taugania

taugania
        • 171 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 11:20 PM

Very cool!!! Thanks for sharing!
          --Victoria--
          http://taugania.blogspot.com/

http://global.thekno...rs/tt4808a.aspx***Bride, Groom and 18 guests booked***

#25 wsarah2107

wsarah2107
          • 166 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 01:39 PM

oh my gosh! Thank you!! I Love this!! Looks extremely time consuming--but soo cute~!

#26 lily17bear

lily17bear
            • 217 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 02:53 PM

I love, love, love the idea. Only problem is... I'm deathly afraid of starting any DIY project given the lack of artistic talent on my part. Now, these are small and I could surely take them on, so I think I'm going to jump on the DIY wagon and do these myself! Wish me luck, girls.

#27 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
              • 429 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 08:27 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lily17bear
                I love, love, love the idea. Only problem is... I'm deathly afraid of starting any DIY project given the lack of artistic talent on my part. Now, these are small and I could surely take them on, so I think I'm going to jump on the DIY wagon and do these myself! Wish me luck, girls.
                I agree! I don't have a creative bone in my body. I'm still on the fence on whether to make these. They are so stinking cute but can I really handle this? I dunno!

#28 bride2010

bride2010
                • 424 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:27 AM

Quote:
                  I agree! I don't have a creative bone in my body. I'm still on the fence on whether to make these. They are so stinking cute but can I really handle this? I dunno!
                  Erica, I don't think I ever complimented you on your logo. I absolutely LOVE it! It's so unique! This was a little off topic, so sorry guys...
                  http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
                  26 Booked + Bride & Groom
                  "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#29 lily17bear

lily17bear
                  • 217 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:23 PM

Quote:
                    I say we go for it!!! LOL

#30 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
                    • 429 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:36 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by bride2010
                      Erica, I don't think I ever complimented you on your logo. I absolutely LOVE it! It's so unique! This was a little off topic, so sorry guys...
                      Awww... thanks! I'm pretty fond of it too. We've incorporated it into alot of our favors and such. It's our wedding "I.D" as we call it. hee-hee!

I love yours too! Very tropical looking!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users